|“||This is Ivara, the huntress, the thief.||„|
Striking down people from the shadows, Ivara is the archer-themed Warframe, her abilities oriented around deception and stealth in order to achieve her goal.
Much like all Tenno, she is led by the Lotus, a mysterious figure whose motive is to preserve their kind.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability and agility, Energy Manipulation, Weaponry Master, Expert infiltrator, Regeneration (Mid-low), Resistant to (Heat, Electricity, Poison, Cold, Radiation), can utilize various Auras, Invisibility, Skilled Martial Artist, can project her consciousness into a projectile to make it homing, her arrows can induce sleep/cause noise/slowing/shield disabling, Enhanced Senses, Immortality (Type 1), Levitation and Pseudo-Flight, Energy Projection, Energy and Life Absorption, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (By virtue of lacking a soul), Resistant to Mind Control, Matter Manipulation
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight evenly against Volt), possibly Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can deflect weapons such as Opticor and Glaxion at a close distance, the former stated to be able to fire a blast of "light energy")
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class
Durability: At least Multi-Continent level, likely higher (Can tank blows from Mirage)
Range: Extended melee range; can be extended to a certain amount with mods, hundreds of meters with most ranged weaponry, 100 meters with Dashwire Arrow, 6-meter sleep radius with Sleep Arrow
Standard Equipment: Various types of Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Tenno weaponry, but is limited to one large weapon, a sidearm, and a melee weapon at a time during missions, along with her Artemis Bow
Intelligence: Unknown (Capable of outsmarting any foe or overcoming any puzzle they encounter, but this intelligence is dependent on their Operator)
Weaknesses: Advanced, concentrated EMPs can restrict the use of her powers.
- Quiver: Ivara can choose to use an assortment of arrows: Cloak (Cloaks allies), Dashwire (Ivara will create a zipline for personal usage), Noise (Creates noise on impact), Sleep (Puts targets into a deep sleep), Null-Shield (disables shields), and Encumbered (slows targets).
- Navigator: Ivara goes invisible and assumes control of a projectile and guides it to a target.
- Prowl: Ivara goes invisible and goes around stealing items from enemies, or utilizing her cloak to perform headshots.
- Artemis Bow: Ivara summons an exalted bow and unleashes volleys of deadly arrows.
- Channeling: Channeling is a technique all Tenno are capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents completely disintegrate on contact.