Secrets lurk around in the Puella Magi multiverse, and that includes Itzli the true final boss Homura has to face! Thanks to Walpurgisnacht and Madoka’s witch form, we have never seen this witch in the anime, however, in the video game PMMM Portable we see Itzli arrive when Walpurgisnacht is defeated and Madoka isn’t transformed into a witch (Homura just can't catch a break huh).
Itzli is notable for its origins, as it is a witch that has arrived from the edge of the galaxy to "forget about all magical girls".
Powers and Stats
Name: Unknown prior to becoming a witch, Itzli
Classification: Alien Witch, Oblivion Witch of Vengeance
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 2, 6 and 7), Healing (Mid level, scaled from Corbeau), Magic, Weapon Mastery, Telepathy, Magic Enhanced Senses, Transformation, Telekinesis, Weapon Creation and Enhancing, Energy Projection, Becomes stronger when critically damaged, Pain Inhibition, Portal Creation, Power Bestowal, Flight, Mind Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Invisibility, Absorption, Curse Manipulation, Reality Warping, Familiar Summoning, Weather Manipulation, Pyrokinesis, Poison Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Self-Resurrection (Able to resurrect from her Grief Seed, although this isn't applicable for combat unless the Grief Seed is filled with despair). Resistance to Magic, Life Absorption, Status Effect Inducement (This includes Resistance to Power Nullification) and Mind Manipulation, Unconventional Soul Manipulation Resistance.
Speed: An Unknown degree of FTL to possibly Massively FTL+ flight speed (Came from the edge of the galaxy, though the time span is unknown). Massively Hypersonic combat speed (Is eventually defeated by Homura or Madoka, but put up a fight against them.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Stamina: Likely Limitless
Range: Several Kilometers
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: None notable
- Final Kamikaze: When defeated the corpse will travel up like a rocket and explode
- Acid Rain: Spews out acid from its body that covers the terrain
- Fireball: As the name suggests it sends a fireball to its opponent
- Witch's Kiss: Witches can manipulate the mind on innocent bystanders by thought (not an actual kiss), often causing them to commit suicide or create suicidal cults. It has been generally potrayed to be able to effect groups of people at once, and one witch has even manipulated an entire fortress.
- Barrier: The standard ability for most witches, the barrier is a small pocket universe that can greatly vary in terms of size made to protect the witch from the outside world, only accessible by magical girls or when witches allow access. They are based around the witch's former life's mental condition prior to dying and becoming a witch.
- Familiar Summoning: Another standard ability, a witch can summon several familiars (or create alongside the barrier) to fight on her behalf. If they absorb enough life energy, they can become duplicates of the witch itself.
- Absorption: A witch can passively absorb the life energy of those who enter their barriers. However, this is a rather lengthy process, so some witches tend to have an instant-absorption method, or simply absorb all of it by killing the enemy.
- Reality Warping: A witch can manipulate reality to cause issues for their enemies. This has been shown from manipulating the outsides of the barrier to attack the enemy, preventing them from even entering, or manipulate unresistant enemies themselves.