And so, as Christmas morning began, my journey had reached its end. You start with something pure, something exciting. Then, come the mistakes. The compromises. We create out own demons.
|~ Tony Stark|
Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark is an eccentric self-described genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist and the former head of Stark Industries. Using his own great wealth and exceptional technical knowledge, Stark enjoyed the playboy lifestyle for many years until he was kidnapped by the Ten Rings. With his life on the line, Stark created an armored suit which he used to escape his captors, returning home and becoming the armored superhero known as Iron Man, battling against terrorists as well as his own former business partner Obadiah Stane. Stark enjoyed the fame that came with his new secret identity and decided to share it with the world, publicly announcing himself as Iron Man.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C | 8-C | 8-A | 7-A | High 6-B
Name: Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark, Iron Man
Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Age: 48 years old in Avengers: Infinity War.
Classification: Human. Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Powers and Abilities: Genius level intellect, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation via Flamethrowers | Weapon Mastery, Technological Manipulation, Information Analysis via J.A.R.V.I.S, Flight, Energy Projection, Explosion Manipulation and Homing Attack via Missiles, Resistance to Cold and Electricity (Can resist the cold of space, and was unfazed by Whiplash's electrical whips) | Martial Arts, Statistics Amplification, Electricity Manipulation and Absorption (Armor can electrify the body of a person to paralyze them, Absorbed Thor's lightning), Sound Manipulation, Light Manipulation (Has sonic and flash weaponary to stun and blind opponents), Summoning (Can send sentries or Iron Man suits to aid him in battle. Can also summon the pieces of the Hulkbuster Armor), Self-Destruction, Self-Sustenance | All previous powers | Limited Armor Regeneration (Low-Mid, as long as there are enough nanomachines), Weapon Creation and Transformation via Nanotechnology (Can create any melee weapon or energy weapon from his armor, as long as there are enough nanomachines), Magnetism Manipulation via Magnetic Clamps, Ice Manipulation via Coolant Blasters, Healing (Mid-Low) via Suture Spray, Resistance to Fire (Tanked concussive fire redirected by Thanos)
Attack Potency: Building level (Can generate 3 gigawatts) | Building level+ (Can generate 8 gigawatts) | Multi-City Block level (Powered up a helicarrier rotor) | Mountain level+ (Capable of defeating The Hulk, though it should be noted that he only defeated him when he calmed down) | Large Country level (Drew a drop of blood from Thanos)
Speed: Unknown | Supersonic combat, reactions, flight and attack speed (Casually outflew fighter jets at full speed. Reached freezing temperatures in seconds, and did the same feat against Iron Monger) | High Hypersonic combat, reactions, flight and attack speed (Can travel at mach 46.8. Can react to attacks mid-flight and attack others mid-flight. His reactions should be comparable to his flight speed. Can also cross continental distances in minutes) | High Hypersonic Combat & Reaction Speed (Kept up with an enraged Hulk) | At least High Hypersonic combat, reactions, flight and attack Speed (Faster than any of his previous suits. Caught up to Thanos' spaceship, which reached low-orbit in seconds)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Class 50 (Superior to Captain America. Comparable to War Machine who can lift tanks with ease) | Unknown | Class M (Able to push a helicarrier rotor of this mass) | Unknown, but at least Class M (Matched the Hulk) | Class T
Durability: Building level | Building level+ | Multi-City Block level | Mountain level+ (Survived hits from The Hulk) | Large Country level (Unharmed by a meteor crashing onto him. Withstood multiple blows from Thanos), possibly Large Planet level with Shields (Blocked a Power Stone Energy Blast from Thanos)
Stamina: Varies depending on the version of his suit.
Range: Standard melee range. Several dozen meters with his armor (he can shoot repulsor blasts, missiles, lasers and his trademark Uni-Beam).
Standard Equipment: Repulsors (both for flight and primary offensive equipment, and including unibeam via arc reactor), different types of missiles and forearm-mounted lasers.
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. He has created all of this Iron Man suits, as well as numerous other
Weaknesses: Without his armor he is just a normal human. Weaker armors can't handle extreme conduction. | The more damage the the Mark 50 armor takes, the less nanomachines that can be used to regenerate it or make weapons.
- Repulsors: Powered by the Arc Ractor, the suits can project blast of magnetic repulsion from its palms, used for the armor's flight stabilization, aswell being Iron Man's main range weapon.
- Unibeam: When siphoning energy directly to the Arc Reactor, the armor can fire a massive repulsor from its chest that can send flying giant enemies like Iron Monger.
- Missiles: The armors countain several sets of miniaturized missiles mounted on the arms, shoulders and legs of the suit, such as anti-tank missiles and guided missiles.
- Laser System: The armors are equiped with a palladium-powered laser system located in the back of the gauntlets, these can easily cut through any object, from slice armored androids to cut a hole in a space ship.
- Artificial Intelligent Systems: Natural-language user interface computer systems that provides suit feedback, tactical analysis and tactical countermeasures. They are even able to analyze Captain America's fight pattern and provide a programmed countermeasure tactic.
- House Party Protocol: A special command given by Tony to his I.A to active, summon and control Iron Man armors to his aid.
- Remote Propulsion: After injecting himself with computer chips on his arm, Stark can now mentally control the individual pieces of the armor, allowing him to summon it in any point of the battle, and even trap other people inside.
- Nanite Manipulation: Stark is able to manipulate the nanites of the Bleeding Edge, allowing it to materialize the suit and form a wide variety of weapons and tools, including repulsor cannons, proton cannons, energy hammers, jackhammers, blades, shields, snares, magnetic clamps, coolant blasters, surture spray, wings, and rocket thrusters.
Key: Mark 1 | Mark 2-5 | Mark 6 Onward | Mark 44 (Hulkbuster Armor) | Mark 50 (Bleeding Edge Armor)