The sole survivor of the Tasen's Alpha Strike of her home planet, Iosa dedicated her life to revenge, seeking to eradicate the Tasen race if it was the last thing she did. Outfitted with the strongest Komato nanofields available Iosa went about accomplishing this, alone or not, gaining her the title 'Iosa the Invincible' for her inhuman stamina and endurance. On Earth, she would finally succeed. However, a human equipped with Tasen nanotechnology - Iji Kataiser - would kill her not long after.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-A
Name: Iosa Sakera, "Iosa the Invincible"
Age: Said to be young
Classification: Komato Soldier, Komato Annihilator
Speed: Subsonic (Blitzed Iji and should be superior to Komato and Tasen fodder), Hypersonic+ attack speed with Plasma Cannon (Has a muzzle velocity of 6, 700 m/s, or Mach 19.53), High Hypersonic attack speed with Velocithor V2-10 (Has a muzzle velocity of 12, 000 m/s, or Mach 34.98).
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Class 1
Striking Strength: At least Small Building Class (Stronger than Annihilators, which break through walls by walking into them)
Durability: Wall level. At least Town level with her nanofield (Survived an Alpha Strike and wars without taking even the slightest harm)
Stamina: Very high, the only Komato to survive the strain of her advanced shielding.
Range: Hundreds of meters in Annihilator armor, only a few meters outside of her armor.
Standard Equipment: Annihilator armor
Intelligence: Above average. Komato military legend.
Weaknesses: Iosa is very overconfident. Her nanofield can be overpowered and disabled.
Notable Attacks / Techniques:
- Destroy: Iosa lifts her opponent and crushes them, dealing high damage and killing them immediately if they're not tough enough to survive it.
- Hyper Pulse: Iosa fires a short-ranged burst of energy that mows through most armors and nanofields.
- MPFB Devastator: Iosa fires a series of magnetically propelled fission bombs.
- Plasma Cannon: Iosa fires a beam of plasma from her cannon, dealing high damage to anything that gets caught in the blast.
- Shocksplinter: Iosa fires a series of fast-moving, explosive projectiles.
- Velocithor V2-10: Iosa's most powerful attack in her Annihilator armor. Iosa fires a powerful blast of slugs that move so fast they appear to be a beam of energy, powerful enough to punch through walls and obliterate most foes.