Infernape (Japanese: ゴウカザル, Goukazaru) is a dual-type Fire/Fighting Pokémon.
It evolves from Monferno starting at level 36. It is the final form of Chimchar.
Power and Stats
Tier: High 6-C
Gender: Male or Female
Classification: Flame Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Power Nullification (Via Taunt, which forces the opponent to only be able to use attack moves), Martial Arts, Statistics Amplification, Can get forcefield and precognition (Via Feint), Reactive Power Level (Via Blaze), Darkness Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (In the form of burns, which lowers physical attack and does continuous damage)
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic (Can catch or dodge thrown or hurled items from close distances, as well as the move Fling. Seismic Toss, a move that has more factors against the user to execute, has these throwing speeds)
Lifting Strength: Class 100
Striking Strength: Large Island Class+
Range: Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks like Flamethrower.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Is an expert battler.
Weaknesses: Weak to Flying, Psychic, Ground, and Water type moves.
- Nasty Plot: Infernape thinks dirty thoughts, increasing its special attack sharply.
- Slack Off: Infernape lazes about, increasing its health by half.
- Facade: Infernape bashes the opponent. It does double damage if Infernape is inflicted with a status effect.
- Flamethrower: Infernape launches a burst of powerful flames from its mouth that has a chance to burn.
- Torment: Infernape makes the opponent incapable of using the same move twice in a row.
- Close Combat: Infernape attacks the opponent with no regards to its defense, doing extreme damage, but has the downside of lowering defenses.
- Mach Punch: Infernape punches the opponent at the speed of sound. It almost always has priority.
- Flare Blitz: Infernape rams into the opponent while on fire rather recklessly. It does extreme damage to the opponent, but does damage to itself. It has a chance to burn.
- Scratch: Infernape claws at the opponent.
- Leer: Infernape glares at the opponent menacingly, lowering its defense.
- Ember: Infernape fires a few bursts of flames which have a chance to burn.
- Taunt: Infernape taunts the opponent, which makes the opponent use moves that can only do damage.
- Fury Swipes: Infernape scratches at the opponent relentlessly for two to five turns (how this transfers into an actual battle is that they continuously attack the opponent)
- Flame Wheel: Infernape curls into a ball and coats itself in fire. It then rams into the opponent.
- Feint: Infernape does an attack that bypasses force fields (Protect and its offshoots) and precognition (Detect)
- Punishment: Infername uses a darkness based move that does more damage the more the opponent buffs itself.
- Fire Spin: Infernape traps the opponent in a vortex of flames.
- Acrobatics: Infernape nimbly strikes the opponent. It does double damage if Infernape isn't holding anything (which it won't likely be doing)
- Calm Mind: Infernape calms itself, raising its special attack and special defense.