Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is an Ancient Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imperial Dramon Dragon Mode". It is an ultimate Digimon that existed in ancient times. There is a clear distinction between it and other Digimon in terms of existence or ability. Also, Imperialdramon is called the Dragon Mode, but there seems to exist a "Fighter Mode" that is able to liberate all of its power. However, it is said that that form has never been seen. Due to its immense power, controlling it is next to impossible, and depending on how it is raised it may become a savior or a god of destruction. It wields the "Positron Laser" on its back.
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is an Ancient Dragon Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imperial Dramon Fighter Mode". It is a form of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode that liberated all of its power, changing form into the legendary Fighter Mode. It is an ultimate Digimon that acquired a great intellect by changing from the difficult-to-control Dragon Mode to a human form. It is said that the power to destroy a planet dwells in its attacks. It wields the "Positron Laser", equipped to its right arm. Also, when it awakens to perfect justice, it is able to transform into an even further Mode.
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is an Ancient Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imperial Dramon Paladin Mode". It is a form of Imperialdramon Fighter Mode that acquired the power of the holy knight Omnimon, powering up and changing form into a legendary holy knight. As the final, strongest form of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode that was told of since ancient times, it descended in a time of great disruption in the ancient Digital World, and rescued the world from complete collapse. However, all of the details of that era are a mystery, and if research into Digimon and the Digital World progresses, it is likely that they will eventually be clarified. It wields the ultimate "Omni Sword" (Omega Blade), and has the "Positron Laser" equipped to its right arm. It is the founder of the Royal Knights. It bears a combined symbol of the Crests of Courage and Friendship on the hilt of the Omni Sword.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 3-C | At least 3-C | At least 3-C | 2-C | Possibly 2-A | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Imperialdramon Dragon Mode | Imperialdramon Fighter Mode | Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
Origin: Digimon Adventure 02
Classification: Ancient Dragon Digimon, Mega level | Ancient Dragon Man Digimon | Ancient Dragon Man/Ancient Holy Knight Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, can produce Antimatter Projection, Energy Production and Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Transformation, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant and an Expert Marksman, Can attack the soul of the target, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Nullification | Information Manipulation, Durability Negation, Master Swordsman, Resistance to Existence Erasure, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, and Death Manipulation, Acausality, Statistics Amplification.
Attack Potency: At least Galaxy level via power-scaling (Should be at least as strong as Myotismon arc Wargreymon, comparable with other Mega/Ultimate level Digimon) | At least Galaxy level (He is said to contain the power to destroy planetsand stars. Stronger than Dragon Mode, who should be stronger than typical Mega level Digimon) | At least Galaxy level (The Omni Sword holds Omegamon's power, also destroyed Armageddemon, who was able to shrug off everything Omegamon and Imperialdramon Base and Fighter Mode threw at him, in a single strike) | Multi-Universe level (As founder of the Royal Knights who saved the Digital World in a time of crisis, he should be comparable to the likes of Alphamon and Gallantmon, The Omni Sword contains Omnimon's entire being, and thus his power as a result) | Possibly Multiverse level+ (Almost as strong as Minomon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Wields the Omni Sword, a weapon that Omnimon used in the final battle against the Mother Eater. Should be vastly superior to the Royal Knights, even above the likes of Alphamon, Dynasmon, Leopardmon and Examon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Can trade blows with his fellow Knights, who defeated the Mother Eater and can barely survive a battle with ZeedMillenniummon)
Speed: Relativistic, with Relativistic+ reactions (Equal to other Mega Digimon) | Infinite (Capable of matching the Demon Lords, who are native to the Dark Area, a realm in which time does not exist), possibly Immeasurable (Comparable to Alphamon) | Immeasurable (Comparable to Koh/Sayo) | Immeasurable (As the founder of the Royal Knights, they should be comparable to the rest of its members, who can fight in higher-dimensional space) | Immeasurable (Comparable to Alphamon, who transcended space and time. Regularly travels throughout the past, present and future to access the terminals in Pendulum-X)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M+ via power-scaling (Should be in the same league as WarGreymon) | Immeasurable via power-scaling | Immeasurable | Immeasurable (At least comparable to Yuugo Kamishiro) | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Galactic Class | At least Galactic Class | At least Galactic Class | Multi-Universal | Possibly Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+ , likely High Multiversal+ (His Omni Sword contains all of the power of Omnimon) | At least Multiversal+ , likely High Multiversal+
Durability: At least Galaxy level | At least Galaxy level | At least Galaxy level | Multi-Universe level | Possibly Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+ , likely High Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+ , likely High Multiverse level+ (Should be comparable, if not somewhat superior to Dynasmon, who barely survived a confrontation with ZeedMillenniummon)
Stamina: Extremely High | Higher than Base | Higher than Fighter Mode
Range: Several meters due to sheer size in melee combat, Planetary with projectiles
Standard Equipment: All modes have the Positron Laser | Giga Crusher | Omni Sword/Omega Blade (An exceedingly powerful sword that contains the whole of Omnimon's data)
Intelligence: Imperialdramon is initially rather bestial, being a berserker that attacks all in range. However, once it enters Fighter Mode it gains clarity of mind, making it an incredibly fierce and skilled combatant in both long-ranged and close combat. In Paladin Mode, he is also a master swordsman, and is capable enough to organize and lead the Royal Knights when necessary.
Weaknesses: If he takes too much damage, he reverts back to Veemon and Wormmon | None notable for Paladin Mode
- Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positronic energy from the Positron Laser on his back to annihilate the target.
- Splendor Blade: Slashes at his enemies with blades of energy made within the "spikes" on his arm armor.
- Mega Death: Fires a small energy ball from its mouth that has an amazing blast radius.
- Attack Charge Field: Boosts his and his allies Attack Potency.
Fighter and Paladin Modes
- Giga Death (Giga Crusher): The Positron Laser either extends from his chest-mouth and fires white spheres of dark matter, or is held in its hands and fires a more powerful blast. It has ten times the blast radius of Mega Death and is able to destroy the very soul of the target when sufficiently charged (as seen when it annihilated MaloMyotismon's lingering spirit after his physical body was destroyed). During the final episode of Digimon Adventure 02, his Positron Laser vanished and transformed into a gigantic cannon, using the power of the DigiDestined's Digivices.
- Ion Blaster: Releases an emitter from his chest that charges a bolt of energy that explodes.
- Hyper Prominence: Launches a huge ball of black electricity from its chest and explodes on contact with its enemy, upgraded form of the Ion Blaster.
- Omni Sword (Omega Blade): Imperialdramon cleaves the opponent in half with the Omni Sword, completely resetting and clearing their configuration data, effectively wiping out their material being, consciousness, and soul in addition to ignoring the target's durability. It can be used in more lenient ways as well, dissolving Armageddemon into the millions of Kuramon that formed it to be absorbed back into the Digital World through the cell phones of those present. It also has a chance of turning an opponent into a 8-bit sprite and nullifying their powers.
- Imperialdramon could also create force fields (best seen in Episode 45) and uses tractor beams to help load and unload the others into his back.
- Mental Charge Field: Boosts his and his allies magical power.
Key: Base/Dragon Mode | Fighter Mode | Paladin Mode (Anime) | Paladin Mode (Databook) | Paladin Mode (Dawn/Dusk) | Cyber Sleuth | Composite