Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is an Ancient Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imperial Dramon Dragon Mode". It is an ultimate Digimon that existed in ancient times. There is a clear distinction between it and other Digimon in terms of existence or ability. Also, Imperialdramon is called the Dragon Mode, but there seems to exist a "Fighter Mode" that is able to liberate all of its power. However, it is said that that form has never been seen. Due to its immense power, controlling it is next to impossible, and depending on how it is raised it may become a savior or a god of destruction. It wields the "Positron Laser" on its back.
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is an Ancient Dragon Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imperial Dramon Fighter Mode". It is a form of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode that liberated all of its power, changing form into the legendary Fighter Mode. It is an ultimate Digimon that acquired a great intellect by changing from the difficult-to-control Dragon Mode to a human form. It is said that the power to destroy a planet dwells in its attacks. It wields the "Positron Laser", equipped to its right arm. Also, when it awakens to perfect justice, it is able to transform into an even further Mode.
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is an Ancient Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imperial Dramon Paladin Mode". It is a form of Imperialdramon Fighter Mode that acquired the power of the holy knight Omnimon, powering up and changing form into a legendary holy knight. As the final, strongest form of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode that was told of since ancient times, it descended in a time of great disruption in the ancient Digital World, and rescued the world from complete collapse. However, all of the details of that era are a mystery, and if research into Digimon and the Digital World progresses, it is likely that they will eventually be clarified. It wields the ultimate "Omni Sword" (Omega Blade), and has the "Positron Laser" equipped to its right arm. It is the founder of the Royal Knights. It bears a combined symbol of the Crests of Courage and Friendship on the hilt of the Omni Sword.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 3-C | At least 3-C | At least 2-A | Possibly At least 2-A | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Imperialdramon Dragon Mode | Imperialdramon Fighter Mode | Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
Gender: Genderless, but treated as Male
Classification: Mega level Free Attribute Ancient Dragon Digimon | Mega level Free Attribute Ancient Dragon Man Digimon | Ultra level Vaccine Attribute Ancient Dragon Man/Ancient Holy Knight Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, can produce Antimatter Projection, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Energy Production and Manipulation, Transformation, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant and an Expert Marksman, Can attack the soul of the target, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure, Forcefield Creation | All previous abilities amplified, Durability Negation, Master Swordsman, Acausality, Statistics Amplification, Information Manipulation via Omega Blade, Power Nullification and Transmutation via Omega Blade, Precognition, Space-Time Manipulation (In the forms of Time Stop, Slow, Acceleration and Erasure. Strong enough to freeze Immeasurables), Teleportation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference), Existence Erasure, Death Manipulation and Absolute Zero (Can purify evil souls), Can cut through space and dimensions, Dream Manipulation, Can use All Delete for the complete deletion of a universe and re-create it can delete/reset individual beings as well, Durability Negation, Existence Erasure, Can BFR people to other dimensions
Attack Potency: At least Galaxy level (Considered to likely be one of the strongest regular Mega Digimon and one of the strongest Dragon Digimon there is. Should be superior if not far superior to the likes of WarGreymon) | At least Galaxy level (Stronger than Dragon Mode, who should be much stronger than typical Mega level Digimon) | At least Multiverse level+ (As founder of the Royal Knights who saved the Digital World in a time of crisis, he should be comparable to the likes of Alphamon and Gallantmon, The Omni Sword contains Omnimon's entire being, and thus his power as a result) | Possibly At least Multiverse level+ (Almost as strong as Minomon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Wields the Omni Sword, a weapon that Omnimon used in the final battle against the Mother Eater. Should be vastly superior to the Royal Knights, even above the likes of Alphamon, Dynasmon, Leopardmon and Examon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Can trade blows with his fellow Knights, who defeated the Mother Eater and can barely survive a battle with ZeedMillenniummon)
Speed: FTL (Superior to most other Mega Digimon) | FTL (Faster than before) | Immeasurable (Comparable to Alphamon) | Immeasurable (Comparable to Koh/Sayo) | Immeasurable (As the founder of the Royal Knights, they should be comparable to the rest of its members, who can fight in higher-dimensional space) | Immeasurable (Comparable to Alphamon, who transcended space and time. Regularly travels throughout the past, present and future to access the terminals in Pendulum-X)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M+ via power-scaling (Should be in the same league as WarGreymon) | Immeasurable via power-scaling | Immeasurable | Immeasurable (At least comparable to Yuugo Kamishiro) | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Galactic Class | At least Galactic Class | At least Multiversal+ | Possibly At least Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+ , likely High Multiversal+ (His Omni Sword contains all of the power of Omnimon) | At least Multiversal+ , likely High Multiversal+
Durability: At least Galaxy level | At least Galaxy level | At least Multiverse level+ | Possibly At least Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+ , likely High Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+ , likely High Multiverse level+ (Should be comparable, if not somewhat superior to Dynasmon, who barely survived a confrontation with ZeedMillenniummon)
Stamina: Extremely High | Higher than Base | Limitless
Range: Several meters due to sheer size in melee combat, Planetary with projectiles
Standard Equipment: All modes have the Positron Laser | Giga Crusher | Omni Sword/Omega Blade (An exceedingly powerful sword that contains the whole of Omnimon's data)
Intelligence: Imperialdramon is initially rather bestial, being a berserker that attacks all in range. However, once it enters Fighter Mode it gains clarity of mind, making it an incredibly fierce and skilled combatant in both long-ranged and close combat. In Paladin Mode, he is also a master swordsman, and is capable enough to organize and lead the Royal Knights when necessary.
Weaknesses: If he takes too much damage, he reverts back to Veemon and Wormmon | None notable for Paladin Mode
- Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positronic energy from the Positron Laser on his back to annihilate the target.
- Splendor Blade: Slashes at his enemies with blades of energy made within the "spikes" on his arm armor.
- Mega Death: Fires concentrated dark matter from its mouth or cannon that has an amazing blast radius swallowing everything in a dark space. This technique is a terrifying ability that is stated to erase everything within range, including the area around it.
- Attack Charge Field: Boosts his and his allies Attack Potency.
- Giga Death (Giga Crusher): The Positron Laser either extends from his chest-mouth and fires white spheres of dark matter, or is held in its hands and fires a more powerful blast. It has ten times the blast radius of Mega Death and is able to destroy the very soul of the target when sufficiently charged (as seen when it annihilated MaloMyotismon's lingering spirit after his physical body was destroyed). During the final episode of Digimon Adventure 02, his Positron Laser vanished and transformed into a gigantic cannon, using the power of the DigiDestined's Digivices.
- Ion Blaster: Releases an emitter from his chest that charges a bolt of energy that explodes.
- Hyper Prominence: Launches a huge ball of black electricity from its chest and explodes on contact with its enemy, upgraded form of the Ion Blaster.
- Omega Blade: Imperialdramon cleaves the opponent in half with the Omni Sword, completely resetting and clearing their configuration data, effectively wiping out their material being, consciousness, and soul in addition to ignoring the target's durability. This technique is also used to manipulate one's characteristics and wiping the opponent clean of any resistances or powers. Essentially wiping the opponent clean. It can be used in more lenient ways as well, dissolving Armageddemon into the millions of Kuramon that formed it to be absorbed back into the Digital World through the cell phones of those present. It also has a chance of turning an opponent into a 8-bit sprite and nullifying their powers.
- Mental Charge Field: Boosts his and his allies magical power.
- Acceleration Boost: Doubles the power of his next attack.
- Omega Inforce: Inherited from Omegamon. It's Omegamon's exclusive innate Override Sequence that grants him great power and lets him see the immediate future. It also lends him unlimited stamina, allowing him to fight at peak capacity no matter what. This ability allows him to always stay one step ahead of the opponent. It is this ability that makes Omegamon a theoretically insurmountable opponent.
- Chrono Breaker:: Inherited from Clockmon. Wears away its foe's bodies by stopping time or erasing it. This has shown to work on 6-Dimensional Immeasurable beings.
- Idle Bubble: Launches a bubble that puts the foe to sleep immediately.
- Cog Crusher/Darkness Gear: Shoots out black cogs that can control opponents they're embedded in.
- Command Input: Releases a stream of data.
- Crash Device: Explodes or runs into the enemy to electrocute them.
- Nightmare Syndrome: Sends out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.
- All Delete: Inherited from Omegamon. Taps into the Omega Inforce to raise the power of the Grey Sword to the limit. According to the reference book, opponents attacked in this way are not slashed, but instead erased by the blow, thus ignoring durability and erasing the existence of those destroyed by this attack. This attack is also powerful enough to erase entire Digital World.
- Supreme Cannon: Blasts the opponent with projectiles that approach absolute zero.
Note: Many abilities from Imperialdramon Paladin Mode are inherited from Omegamon.
Key: Base/Dragon Mode | Fighter Mode | Paladin Mode (Databook) | Paladin Mode (Dawn/Dusk) | Cyber Sleuth | Composite