Iku Nagae (永江 衣玖 Nagae Iku) is a messenger of the Dragon Palace, whose job is to observe the daily mood of the atmosphere.
Powers and Stats
Name: Iku Nagae
Origin: Touhou Project
Classification: Oarfish Youkai
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Tenshi)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level
Range: Hundreds of meters
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Weaknesses: None notable
- Reading the atmosphere: Iku can read the "mood" of a place, and adapt to it right away.
- Borrowing the Dragon's power: As a messenger of the Dragon Palace, Iku can call upon the power of the Dragon. It is unknown whether or not the Dragon is the source of her ability to manipulate the weather to cause thunderstorms and rainfall, though it is possible, given the Dragon's abilities.
- Able-Swimming Dragonfish: Synchronizes body movements with the wind. Allows her to move at unthinkably fast speeds.
- Celestial Maiden's Strike: Catches the opponent with her shawl in the air and shocks them.
- Dragon's Eye: A projectile consisting of two glowing orbs with lightning coursing between them.
- Dragon Fish's Strike: A piercing attack that uses her robes wrapped around her arm. A wide-ranging attack with few gaps that focuses mostly on middle distances from Iku.
- Dragon Fish's Wrath: Calls thunder from above her and generates lightning, which generates a barrier of electric current and burns nearby enemies.
- Dragon God's Lightning Flash: Bends lightning released to the rear towards the enemy.
- Dragon God's Strike: Charges surrounding static electricity in her robes and releases it straight forward.
- Dragon God's Wrath: Attacks with a thunderbolt that can be aimed at the enemy's position or her own.
- Electrostatic Guided Missile: Calls lightning to her hand and fires it an the enemy. The lightning is straight, but the smaller bolts can be bent and guided towards the enemy.
- Veils like Water: Poses, then performs a flowing attack using her robes while guarding. Can nullify projectiles and melee attacks.
- Veils like Wind: Causes wind with a unique airflow. It's not very powerful, but it blows affected bullets towards the enemy.
- Whiskers of the Dragon God: A ranged attack that spreads balls of lightning around.
- Dragonfish "Swimming Oarfish Shot": Shoots electricity out in the shape of a spiral. Her actual body is defenseless, but the electricity takes a defensive role.
- Electric Sign "Thunder Drum Shot": Gathers up a sphere of electrical energy. After advancing for a moment, it bursts out in all directions.
- Fish Sign "Dragonfish Drill": Coating the arm in a spiral of electricity, a spell that pierces the enemy with a huge discharge.
- Jewel Sign "Pearl of the Five-Clawed Dragon": Five bolts of lightning trace the shape of a star, and advance in the shape of a claw.
- Lightning Fish "Swimming Thunder Shot": Fires a lightning bolt that repeatedly changes direction.
- Lightning Sign "Elekiter Dragon Palace": Summons a thunderbolt from directly above. Can be used as a protective barrier.
- Star Light "Light Dragon's Sigh": Accumulates thunder directly overhead. An anti-air technique that delivers a powerful shock to anyone up above.
- Thorn Sign "Thundercloud Stickleback": A technique that combines attack and defense by surrounding Iku in an electrical field that shocks any enemy who touches it.