Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B | At least 7-A
Name: Ialdabaoth | Shinka Ialdabaoth
Origin: Super Robot Wars
Mass: 77.2 Tons
Classification: Shura God Machine
Wielders: Folka Albark
Powered By: Life energy (Including that of anyone in or near the cockpit) | Unknown, no longer requires the pilot's life force in order to function
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, energy blasts, self-repair | Same as before enhanced to a higher degree, stronger energy blasts, flight, can paralyze machines with its glare
Attack Potency: At least City level (Stronger than base Valefor) | At least Mountain level (Defeated Alkaid's Raha Extim which is capable of this at the very least)
Speed: At least Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic reactions and attack speed via power-scaling | Relativistic+ to FTL via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: At least Class K+, likely higher
Striking Strength: At least City Class | At least Mountain Class
Durability: At least City level (Altis states Folka even without Deification is on the same level as other Shura Generals which includes Magnaz Ald, who can tank blows from Dygenguard, survived Apotheosized Valefor's strongest attack) | At least Mountain level (More powerful than Apotheosized Valefor and can tank blows from Raha Extim)
Range: Extended melee range with standard attacks; at least several kilometers with ranged attacks/projectiles
Standard Equipment: Technology similar to the Direct Motion Link System and Prana Converter (Albeit on a far less controllable scale)
Intelligence: Unknown; depends on the pilot
Weaknesses: Constantly absorbs the life energy of its pilot and anyone near its cockpit to fuel itself even when not in battle (no longer applies after Deification), the Deification process can backfire failing to do anything, only give the machine a temporary boost or kill the pilot
- Machine God Fist: The Ialdabaoth jumps to the back of its enemy and delivers a stunning backhand strike. It follows up with a flurry of kicks that eventually sends the enemy upwards. As the enemy falls down, it delivers a powerful punch that knocks the enemy away.
- Machine God Twin Beast Attack: Gathering energy around its fists and punching forward two dragon-like blasts are launched that enter the target's armor before bursting out.
- Machine God Furious Attack Fist: While powering itself up, the Ialdabaoth would dash with its whole body, glowing with life energy from its pilot. The energy paralyzes its target, and the Ialdabaoth delivers a combination of punches and kicks, and eventually launches the enemy up to the air. Following up it jumps to the enemy and delivers a shattering kick to the opponent.
- Roar Supreme Machine God Fist: The Ialdabaoth charges and explodes with Folka's life energy, leaving a large crater. The machine quickly dashes forward and proceeds to hammer away at the target rapidly and lets out a final punch that causes a dragon-like ki to rise and pierce the enemy, as the area explodes.
As Ialdabaoth (Shinka)
- True Supremacy Machine God Fist: Gazes directly at its target with flashing eyes, temporarily stunning the enemy while leaping towards its target. The Ialdabaoth then proceeds to strike the enemy with lightning-fast jabs, using only one hand, as it steadily continues to walk and punch its target. Finally, it jumps at the enemy and delivers a hard kick at its torso to finish the attack.
- True Supremacy Light Fist: Gathering energy around its hands the Ialdabaoth launches multiple energy blasts at multiple enemy targets.
- True Supremacy Strong Palm Wave: The machine charges and explodes with Folka's life energy before quickly dashing forward and hammering away at the target rapidly, breaking the ground around it apart. As the dust settles, the Ialdabaoth gathers enough energy in its hand to punch the airborne enemy through a mountain, shattering it completely and causing the target to explode.
- True Supremacy Furious Barrage: Ialdabaoth's strongest attack, it begins with the machine resonating with Folka. The Ialdabaoth bursts with its pilot's indomitable will and summons a pair of energy dragons from its hands. These dragons blanket the area with their energy, trapping the target in a dark and shadowy dome, leaving only it and the Ialdabaoth inside. The Shura God moves in and begins to pummel the enemy. When the initial melee barrage is over, the Ialdabaoth blasts its airborne target with pure energy from the ground, sending it out of the dome. The dragons quickly assemble together and strike it, continuing to send it higher into the atmosphere. Finally, the Ialdabaoth emerges from the mouth of one of its dragons as the machine and dragon pierce the target and the enemy explodes above the clouds.
Key: Base | Shinka