Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-B, likely 7-C
Name: Kiriu Touya, alias "Iai Banchou" (Quick-draw Banchou)
Origin: Kongou Banchou
Classification: Human, Banchou
Lifting Strength: Peak human
Striking Strength: City Block Class, likely Town Class
Stamina: Large, able to fight continuously for extended periods of time while sustaining heavy wounds
Range: Extended melee range with his sword, certain slices have longer range
Standard Equipment: Katana
Intelligence: Battle genius, master swordsman, highly educated
Weaknesses: Honorable. He is also easily shocked or embarassed when faced with women drassed scantily.
- Kiriu School of Sword-Drawing Arts: The sword style Kiriu employs. As hinted by his alias (Iai Banchou), it almost solely deals with Iaido: the controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard.
- Flicker: Drawing his sword and sheathing it again at extreme speeds.
- Bloom: Just like Flicker, only more strikes, omnidirectional.
- White Feather Twist: A technique to catch the opponents blade the bare hand between two fingers.
- Rain: Barrage of vertical strikes in an instant.
- Reverse Technique: Grave: Kiriu continuously performs Iaido so fast at such high speeds that it generates a sphere-shaped field that repels or blocks attacks as well as serving as an offense. Kiriu claims that the speed of this attack "creates a vacuum which turns everything inside of it to dust".
- Second Reverse Technique: Flash: Kiriu increases his penetrating power by thrusting his blade forward in a spiraling motion.
- Secret Sword: Oborodachi (Faint Sword): The Kiriu school's secret technique, the user attacks with a kodachi, intentionally breaking the tip of the blade against an opponents weapon in such a way that it will ricochet off the terrain and attack the enemy's blind spot.
Note: Not to be confused with any other similarly-named characters
Stats card (link):
Physical Strength: 3