Hytherions originated in the Big Crunch of universal stream Cymond 772.0 Beta as a weapon unleashed by the Terminators against the Originators. These god beasts devour time itself, focusing on the origins of things, especially celestial formations and universes themselves. Hytherions are not unique but a force of nature, cogs in the great multiversal machine whose function is to consume weakened and damaged universes, preventing their chaos from spreading further into the multiverse. They often come into conflict with the Alternity.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 1-C
Name: Hytherion, Beast of Time, Origin Eater
Origin: Transformers (Cymond universal cluster)
Classification: Hyper-dimensional creature, force of nature
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: High Complex Multiversal
Durability: High Complex Multiverse level
Range: High Complex Multiversal
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Non-sentient. Hytherions can sense destabilized universes across the multiverse, however they are still generally mindless beasts.
Weaknesses: None notable They have been killed by super-dimensional weapons such as the Sword of the Heavens which effortlessly slice through galaxies. Megatron was able to override its nerve center with his own consciousness.
- Is recorded to have devoured the universal streams of Cymond 772.0 Beta, Primax 504.0 Gamma, and Aurex 304.0 Epsilon.
- Is a vital part of the multiverse as it devours destabilized timelines, keeping their chaos from spreading through the multiverse.
- Gave the Megatron Aggregate the power to overpower the Alternity and empower counter-parts to their Auto-avatars.
- Under Megatron's control it destroyed many galaxies.
- Hytherion had to be near death for Megatron to take its awesome power.
- A Hytherion's death cry shook many universes.
- Dimensional/Time/Spatial manipulation: Hytherions are major threats to 10-demension Alternity beings. Hytherions eat timelines and realities unfit for the multiverse. Their death cries shake the cosmos, and their dimension powers can easily wipe out galaxies. They can traverse the multiverse to any universal stream they wish.