|“||Mo-Ri Jin is Mo-Ri Jin, I am, who I am...||„|
|~ Hui Mo-Ri|
Hui Mo-Ri is a clone of Jin Mo-Ri that the latter sent to watch over Yu Mi-Ra and Han Dae-Wi as well as rescue Jin Tae-Jin while he went to fight Lee Soo-Jin. While initially content with the idea of serving out his purpose until the original returned, Hui began questioning the purpose of his existence after spending time with his original's friends as they journeyed through the new God of High School World Tournament.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A, likely High 7-A | At least 5-A | Likely Low 4-C
Name: Hui Mo-Ri, "Imoogi" (Korean Dragon)
Origin: The God of High School
Age: 18 biologically, a few months old chronologically
Classification: Clone of Jin Mo-Ri
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Air Manipulation, Expert Renewal Taekwondo Practitioner | Weather Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Sealing, Immunity to Poison (absorbed and sedated the venom of Hydra with his antibody), Resistance to extreme temperatures and conditions
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level, likely Small Island level (Stronger than Base Dae-Wi and Yu Mi-Ra and helped demolish an artificial island with them, Should be comparable to, but is somewhat weaker than base Jin Mo-Ri) | At least Large Planet level (Could contend with The King of Nox, but is noted to be much weaker than the original) | Likely Small Star level (Stated to have the complete power of the original, Pushed back Jupiter while dying and fading from existence with the help of Han Dae-Wi)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be comparable to his original, who can dodge lightning at close range and instantly closed the gap between himself and Sang Man-Duk after the latter teleported across an artificial island) | Massively FTL combat speed and reactions with higher travel speed via power-scaling to the original Jin Mo-Ri
Lifting Strength: At least Class E+ (Can wield the Ruyi Jingu even while it's fully extended and expanded)
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class, likely Small Island Class (Stronger than Yu Mi-Ra and Han Dae-Wi | At least Large Planet Class via power-scaling | Likely Small Star Class with the original Ruyi Jingu
Durability: At least Mountain level, likely Small Island level via power-scaling | At least Large Planet level | Likely Small Star level (Stated to be as strong as the original, but his body's instability means that it is likely to give out much earlier)
Stamina: Extremely High, is just as tenacious as his original and even tried to fight after his limbs were disintegrated.
Range: Standard melee range to Tens of meters (at least dozens) with Taekwondo. | At least Thousands of kilometers (continental) with Kinto-Un. At least Interplanetary (several planetary diameters) with Ruyi Jingu Bang.
- Copied Ruyi Jingu Bang: Like his original, Mo-Ri Hui is able to produce the Ruyi Jingu Bang to use in combat. However, due to being a mere duplicate of the original, it is not as potent or as durable but is nevertheless powerful enough to overwhelm most foes with ease. He later acquires the original during his fight with The King, making him as powerful as the real Jin Mo-Ri, but doing so causes his stamina to deplete more quickly and later destroying his limbs since his body was not made to withstand such power.
Monkey King Mode
- Yongpyo: Sun Wukong's legendary invincible chainmail (pictured above). Wearing it further increases his already impressive durability, strength, and speed. The only two times it has ever been breached are when the First Crown Prince used the Lightning Blade to slice through the whole of the Sage Realm and when The King stabbed him. It can be telepathically controlled by him, allowing him to bestow others with it temporarily. It can also create rocket thrusters to further increase his speed. If this is not enough the armor can enter a Speed Mode to increase his speed to the point of crossing massive interstellar distances in an instant. When not in use as an armor it turns into a mass of razor sharp spikes that easily shred through buildings and can also replicate some of the effects of the Kinto-Un.
- Kinto-Un: Also known as the Flying Sparrow Cloud or the Geunwoodin, a living cloud that Mo-Ri can call anywhere, even in space, though it's much easier if there are already clouds in the sky or if a large body of water is nearby. Through it he is able to control the weather, creating winds powerful enough to keep the Sky Whales from landing (each one packing a payload large enough to destroy a continent at the bare minimum) and call down as many lightning bolts as he wishes to strike his opponents down until the cloud is dispelled by either a powerful opponent or Mo-Ri himself. These lightning bolts are capable of harming Gods and obliterated Jae Kael-Taek despite his ascension and the fact that Mo-Ri had only recently reawakened his powers at the time. It also capable of generating completely opaque fog to confuse foes and escape them. This fog can also be solidified and used as a shield, such as the time the cloud blocked the Hyunmoo Hammer in its entirety. He can also create a small version of Kinto-Un to ride on when he needs to cross interstellar distances quicker.
Intelligence: After gaining self-awareness and his own identity, Hui began differentiating himself from his original, being much more open to learning from others after being trounced by Seo Han-Ryung. As a result, he began learning Han-Ryung's Pumba style, quickly mastering several forms to allow him to quickly overpower Samuel Rosiante without even entering Monkey King mode. In addition, Hui is much more thoughtful, taking innocents into account and utilizing the fact that entering Monkey King mode healed him to offset the side effects of using acupuncture on himself. He has also proven himself to be far more pragmatic, willingly betraying The Six when offered a chance to live his own life, only reneging on this offer after seeing Han Dae-Wi die and the extent of Yu Mi-Ra's pain.
Weaknesses: Using Monkey King mode depletes his stamina at an accelerated rate, using the original Ruyi Jingu further strains his body and eventually causes it to start breaking down as it was not created wit stand such power.
Renewal Tae Kwon Do
- Bo-Bup (Way of Walking): A technique similar that allows for high-speed movement in any direction, allowing Mo-Ri to seemingly teleport and attack from above, below, the side, or even behind with ease.
- 3rd Stance: Hwechook: Delivers a savage kick to the side of an opponent's head before rapidly spinning and striking the other side of the target's head before they can recover to maximize damage.
- Dragon Sign Hwechook: A variation of the Hwechook that generates a vacuum-like tornado on contact, trapping the opponent and rendering them unconscious from both damage and oxygen deprivation.
- Mo-Ri Hui Original: Kicking Imoogi Hui unleashes a barrage of every Taekwondo technique ins his arsenal to pummel his opponent into submission.
- Mach Punch: Hui punches the air, blowing his target backward with the air pressure generated, even striking his opponent at a considerable distance.
Nabong Chim Needle-Ryu
- Nabong Needle Ryu Blood Sealing Needle: An acupuncture technique that seals the blood within a person body causing the blood within a region to accumulate and cause internal damage, even causing the afflicted body part to explode if left unchecked. He is able to discern the attack pattern of opponents by based on their vital points.
- Nabong Needle Ryu Limiter Removal: By hitting a pressure point in the brain Hui is able to remove the limiters that are placed on his body. This allows him to gain a massive increase in speed and power to the point that it becomes impossible to see him move and is able to break the Aegis Shield easily. If this is not enough it can be used multiple times in succession or combined with the Nabong Needle Ryu no Pain for an even greater power boost. However, after the effects wear off the user will feel crippling pain throughout their body, but this can be circumvented somewhat through extreme willpower and training.
- Nabong Needle Ryu No Pain: By hitting a pressure point in the heart Jin Mo-Ri is able to remove the limiters that are placed on his body that causes pain. This allows him to gain a massive increase in speed and power to the point that it becomes impossible to see him move and is able to break Aegis Shield easily and don't feel pain for two hours. This can be combined with Nabong Needle Ryu Limiter Removal but runs the risk of causing death upon completion.
- Acupuncture Artery Block: As the name suggest this is an acupuncture technique that blocks the blood flow in the body by blocking all the arteries.
Hallyang Style Pumba
- 8th Form: Beggar's Song Dance: Hui rapidly twirls the Ruyi Jingu around him to destroy oncoming projectiles and knock nearby enemies aside.
- 17th Form: Ryuck Geun: After squeezing all of the muscles in his body, Hui unleashes a devastating swinging attack that can cleave straight through Charyeok with ease.
- 19th Form: Dog Seller: Spinning the Ruyi Jingu with his left hand, Hui thrusts it forward as he stops it with his right hand, slamming his target with both the force of the Ruyi Jingu's extension and the resulting whirlwind of air.
Monkey King Mode: Transforms into his godly Monkey King form, drastically increasing his physical stats and granting him full access to his magical powers.
Key: Base | Monkey King | Original Ruyi Jingu