Even in Madoka Magica, there is a multiverse. And instead of getting regular Homura you get Tamura and see her adventures through an ever-changing labyrinth of timelines.
As of late, Tamura has been shown to be one of the strongest 3-D characters in the Puella Magi verse, however as stated in the sequel, she is only the 38th strongest Homura in the known multiverse (Mind you that Homucifer has not been born yet). Her current shields were both made by Professor Homura and are capable of working in 4-D.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C | 5-B | Unknown
Name: Tamura-Chan, multiple other names by alternate versions of Madoka Kaname.
Origin: Puella Magi Homura Tamura
Age: Physically 14, Mentally 26 at the beginning of PMHT, but is likely around 29 by the end.
Classification: Magical Girl
Attack Potency: At least Town level (Shown to be far superior to her main counterpart, also has several Cruise Missiles.) | Planet level (Casually created an energy blast that far overshadowed the size of the Earth.) | Unknown (All of the plans she has are extremely superior to her normal form, her Extreme plan is the strongest of them all.)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Most likely higher, as she has been shown to be far superior to her main counterpart, dodged Charlotte without much difficulty and outran the Super familiars that ate Charlotte.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Durability: City level (Survived a clumsy Madoka's arrow which destroyed both Walpurgisnacht and a city.) | Planet level (Survived a punch from Rampaging Sayaka, who easily overpowered Tamura.)
Stamina: Superhuman (Trained on the top of a mountain for a month without magic, normal stamina is amped by magic, Professor's Device decreases the amount of stamina used. Had once ran through an entire jungle while being chased by Super familiars. For about a month, she was chasing after Madoka non-stop through the Earth on a bike. [Note that the latter had teleporting abilities, meaning Madoka never fatigued.])
Range: At least Planetary
Standard Equipment: All the equipment the main Homura Akemi should have in her magical girl form. She also has a dog (However she left him in Bar Akemi), once had a Magical Frying Pan capable of mass destruction, the Professor's Device.
Intelligence: Very High (Has been shown to be able to read people's thoughts and experience via facial expressions. Managed to become an expert cook from sheer stress and deconstructed over a hundred different bombs one after another.)
Weaknesses: Once got preoccupied with a dog's tail for an entire timeline, may be almost as insane as her main counterpart, protective and obsessed with Madoka to a fault. Some variations of Madoka have a remote control that activates her time-traveling abilities. Can't hold her beer. Can be lazy (sometimes slept while in time stop). However, as of Homura Tamura 3, she seems to have matured and lost most of her weaknesses.
- Wiping out Walpurgisnacht with a beam bigger than the Earth.
- Survived the destruction of a city caused by Madoka's arrow.
- Going from a 7-C character to 5-B in only one month of training by herself.
- Still having far more potential and is the 38th strongest Homura in the Bar Akemi archives.
- OP Magic Beam: Fires off a beam capable of destroying the Earth
- Extreme Plan Finish: A suicide technique that by using all of the power of Tamura's shield, allows her to deal an extreme amount of damage
- Shield BFR: Can suck in enemies in her shield, however, pulling in too much can have disastrous effects on the power of Homura's time manipulation (Although it generally won't come up, as she had a jungle inside the shield and several witch's barriers in there before it began to have problems.)
Note: Pre-Training | Post-Training | Using the Complete, Full Power, or Extreme plan.