Hitmonlee is a Fighting type Pokémon originating from Gen I. Originally introduced as its own Pokémon with an unknown connection to Hitmonchan, it is eventually revealed to be an evolved form of Tyrogue, who can evolve into three different Pokémon. It evolves when its attack is greater than his defense. It is acquired from the Fighting Dojo.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-C
Classification: Kicking Pokémon, Evolved Pokémon
Lifting Strength: Class 100
Striking Strength: At least Large Island Class+
Durability: At least Large Island level+ (Can take hits from other members of the Tyrogue evolution chain)
Stamina: High via being comparable to Hitmonchan.
Range: Extended melee range (Has stretchy legs)
Standard Equipment: Bitter Berry
Intelligence: Is an expert martial artist.
Weaknesses: Psychic- and Flying- type moves.
- Limber: Hitmonlee cant be paralyzed.
- Reckless: All moves that do damage to Hitmonlee receive a 20% boost in power.
- Unburden: Hitmonlee discards anything in his possession to double his speed.
- Mega kick: A basic kick with all of Hitmonlee's power behind it.
- Double Kick: Hitmonlee kicks his target twice in quick succession.
- Rolling Kick: Hitmonlee performs a rolling kick, it may cause his target to flinch.
- Jump Kick: Hitmonlee jumps up high and does a dive kick, missing may cause him to take damage.
- Blaze Kick: Hitmonlee envelops his foot in flames and kick his opponent, this may leave his opponent burned.
- Close Combat: Hitmonlee launches a flurry of attack, after which his defenses will fall.
- Foresight: This moves allows Hitmonlee to hit incorporeal and intangible beings.
- Reversal: The lower Hitmonlee's health is the power damage this attack will do.
- Meditate: Hitmonlee unlocks his inner power giving him an ap boost.
- Revenge: Hitmonlee lets his opponent attack him so he can deal double the damage.
- Brick Break: A swift chop that breaks through any barrier.
- Focus Energy: Hitmonlee starts to concentrate to land an attack on his opponent's weak point.
- Feint: An attack that can go through any barrier and bypass precognition.
- Mind Reader: Hitmonlee see reads his opponent's next movements so that his next attack will hit without fail.
- Endure: A move that allows Hitmonlee to survive any attack with 1 HP however he can only use this move 10 times.
- High Jump Kick: Hitmonlee's signature attack, he jumps into the sky and does a diving knee kick if this attacks misses however he will take massive damage.