Hitmonchan is a fighting type Pokemon introduced in gen I. It is one of the three evolutions of Tyrogue, evolving when its defense is higher than its attack.
Powers and Stats
Classification: Punching Pokemon, Evolved Pokemon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Limited Elemental Manipulation (via the elemental punches), Precognition, Air Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Darkness Manipulation
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Can punch fast enough that even a slight graze can cause a burn. In order to do that, Hitmonchan must be Mach 23. Has the most priority moves out of any Pokemon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ (Takes hits from other members of Tyrogue evolutions)
Stamina: Above average. Fights like a professional boxer.
Range: Standard Melee Range
Standard Equipment: Bitter Berry
Intelligence: Hitmonchan is a master boxer
Weaknesses: Flying-, Psychic- and Fairy-type moves
- Keen Eye: Hitmonchan's accuracy can't be lowered similarly his opponent's evasiveness will not affect Hitmonchan.
- Iron Fist: All of Hitmonchan's punching attacks receive a 20% boost in power.
- Inner Focus: Hitmonchan can never flinch, Focus Punch is not affected by this however.
- Thunder Punch: Hitmonchan envelopes its hand in electricity and punches his foe, this may leave his foe paralyzed.
- Ice Punch: Hitmonchan envelopes its hand in ice and punches his foe, this may leave his foe frozen.
- Fire Punch: Hitmonchan envelopes its hand in fire and punches his foe, this may leave his foe burned.
- Sky Uppercut: Hitmonchan launches with a skyward punch.
- Mega Punch: Hitmonchan throws a basic punch with all his might.
- Focus Punch: Hitmonchan's most powerful punch, however it takes a few seconds to charge.
- Detect: Hitmonchan is able to see his opponent's next attack using this.
- Close Combat: Hitmonchan throws a flurry of attacks leaving itself unguarded, this lowers his defenses afterwards.
- Counter: Any physical damage Hitmonchan just received is thrown back at his opponent 2 fold.
- Feint: This move allows Hitmonchan to hit through barriers and precognition.
- Vacuum Wave: Hitmonchan throws a punch sending a powerful shock wave at his opponent.
- Agility: Hitmonchan can use this move to boost his speed 4 fold.
- Comet Punch: Hitmonchan launches consecutive punches at his opponents.
- Bullet Punch: Hitmonchan punches his opponent with like metal bullets.
- Mach Punch: Hitmonchan hits his opponents at mach speeds.