|“||This was once my home. It was my world... then the soldiers came. They plundered and murdered... my family... all cut down... and now more have come, stolen from us, robbed our graves... I will hunt them. I will find them. I will take back what was stolen... And they will pay with their lives!||„|
Hisako is a naginata-wielding onryō and the sixteenth character introduced to killer instinct. Before she was a ghost, she was once the daughter of a samurai who protected the village she lived in. That was until her father and the rest of her family were killed by renegade soldiers. In her rage, she took her father's katana and be a to kill many of the raiders. Though she is killed, her actions inspire the other villagers to fight back and they successfully defeat the Raiders. In honor, for her bravery a shrine was placed over her grave as she is laid to eternal rest.
However, in the present day, an organization has disturbed her grave, and awakening her. She now ventures forth to seek vengeance on those who would disturb her rest.
Powers and Stats
Name: Hisako (her original name was lost to history) (referred to as Ghost Girl or onryō by fans)
Origin: Killer Instinct
Age: 464 (died at age 19)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can possess people for a short amount of time, skilled with a naginata, can teleport short distances, can sink into the ground and reappear out of nowhere
Attack Potency: Building level
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can swing her Naginata with relative ease)
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: Building level
Range: Extended melee range with Naginata
Standard Equipment: Naginata
Weaknesses: Hisako walks very slowly and is one of the slowest characters unless she's dashing. She also can't stay in the world of the living for long so she has to devour the spiritual energy of powerful beings like herself, in order to stay a little longer.
- Shadow Mode: Stronger variation of normal attacks
- Wrath Meter: Hisako is able to perform certain attacks depending on how much wrath she has (refills after she stops attacking). It also allows any of her normal attacks to be a counter.
- Descent: Hisako sinks into the ground and reappears behind her opponent
- Vengeance: Hisako raises up her naginata and will counter anyone who tries to attack her
- On Ryo Zan: Hisako swings her naginata (usually up to three times), each attack leaving a trail of green ghostly streaks (Shadow mode allows her to do more damage)
- Air On Ryo Zan: While in the air she can swing her naginata down in an arc, knocking down her opponent and making her drop down immediately
- Influence: Hisako places naginata behind her opponent, grabs them, and then pushes them into it, impaling them in the process.
- Possession: Hisako pulls her opponent close with a ghostly, vacuuming aura and then enters her opponent's body, making their body twist and bend in painful ways.
- Instinct Mode: All of her normal attacks become counters without depleting the wrath meter.