Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Name: Yuu Akiyama, moniker "Hikyou Banchou" (Cowardly Banchou)
Origin: Kongou Banchou
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, master of various weapons, Expert Martial Artist, very intelligent and resourceful, prep genius, has a prosthetic left arm which conceals a powerful grenade gun
Speed: Hypersonic+, likely higher (Can keep up with many characters at this level)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: Large Building level
Range: Several meters with weapons
Standard Equipment: Torture Whip, Ayatori and his prosthetic arm with a 50mm grenade gun
Intelligence: Can come up with clever strategies and ingenious weapons quite quickly, the most intelligent Banchou
Weaknesses: His adoptive brothers and sisters and his orphanage are good blackmail material against Yuu.
- Prep Genius: Hikyou Banchou's greatest weapon is his ability to gather intel and prepare for all kinds of disadvantageous situations. He has contacts with arms dealers in Europe and has shown to handle all kinds of weapons starting from his whip, to Ayatori-wires, to throwing knives, landmines, grenades, bombs, poison, cell-phone guns, even Gatling guns and wrecking balls. He makes a strong point of never fully showing his cards so he always keeps an Ace in the Hole to defeat an opponent with. Even if he claims that he will fight as cowardly as he must in order to win, he is by far the most reckless and gutsy Banchou of them all. He has contacts in highly guarded governmental and research institutions, can gather intel on other competing Banchou with absolute ease (keep in mind that this info is protected by the government). He resorts to bribing, blackmailing, food poisoning, torture, kidnapping, masterfully disguising himself and all other kinds of trickery. One has to be extremely careful when battling that guy.
- Grenade Gun Arm: Yuu's left arm is in reality, a prosthetic which conceals a grenade gun, powerful enough to punch holes through tanks.
- Torture Whip: Hikyou's usual weapon. A titanium-spiked whip made from special wires.
- Dirty Rondo: Hikyou Banchou performs a series of overhead slashes with his whip.
- Dirty Execution: After wrapping his enemy he pulls hard causing the whip to slice his enemies entire body
- Yatori: Gloves with connected special alloy wires between each pair of fingers. Made from special wires that can casually cut titanium. Hikyou Banchou has mastered this complex art.
- Dirty Dice: Hikyou wraps his wires around an object or his opponent and pulls, slicing the entity of his target simultaneously.
- Dirty (Hikyou) Trick: Hikyou coats his Ayatori in a special chemical substance and puts them on fire. The substance makes the flames easily transferred when something touches it, and it's hard to put out. He then uses the surroundings (walls, trees etc. if available) and sets up his Ayatori around his opponent in a net of flaming wire.
Note: Not to be confused with any other similarly-named characters
Stats card (link):
Physical Strength: 5