HiAndromon is an Android Digimon whose name and design are derived from "High Andromon". It was perfected by improving the incomplete Andromon. The percentage of Chrome Digizoid parts which compose its body has increased, and it is impossible to miss the extent of its gains in offensive and defensive power from this, compared to Andromon. Additionally, as Andromon it was incomplete, and by adding Chrome Digizoid parts to the Bio-Synapse circuits which govern its thinking, it became self-aware, making it possible for it to execute its objectives. Because it is both a Vaccine-species and a Cyborg, its attacks against Virus-types are not only fearfully accurate but also intense.
Powers and Stats
Age: Varies on media. Probably a few months old by the end of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Classification: Mega-level Vaccine Attribute Android Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Atomic Destruction, Can turn resistances into weaknesses and weaknesses into resistances with Character Reversal, Statistics Amplification, Air Manipulation, Healing, Can launch missiles, Darkness Manipulation, Power Nullification, Time Manipulation (Time Stop, Slow, Acceleration and Erasure), Resistance to Time Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Paralysis, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Teleportation, Sleep Manipulation, Time Travel, Transmutation and Power Nullification via Akuma no Nage Kiss, Can prevent transformations, Resistance to Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Paralysis and Existence Erasure, Light Manipulation, Evolution Negation, Empathic Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Telekinesis, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others).
Speed: Relativistic+ movement speed, with FTL reactions/combat speed (Equal to other Mega Digimon)
Striking Strength: Galactic Class
Durability: Galaxy level
Stamina: Limitless due to being an android.
Range: Extended Melee Range usually, several kilometers with "Atomic Ray" | Possibly Multiversal+
Standard Equipment: Chrome Digizoid Armor, Bio-Synapse circuits
Intelligence: Genius level. Like Andromon, he has a super-computer in his brain which governs his every thought. He is also an exceptionally well trained fighter, having been fighting by Takumi's side since the beginning.
Weaknesses: None notable
-His attacks are "fearfully accurate" according to his official bio. "Because it is both a Vaccine-species and a Cyborg, its attacks against Virus-types are not only fearfully accurate but also intense"
- Atomic Ray: Takes the fission energy emanating from the blue neutron-control turbine on its right shoulder and the fusion energy emanating from the red atom-control turbine on its left shoulder, combines them at the top of its hands, and then fires off a beam which annihilates the opponent.
- Guard Charge Field: Boost the defense of all allies.
- Heavens Thunder III: Powerful Thunder magic.
- Character Reversal: Turns the opponent's resistances into weaknesses and vice versa.
- Power Null: A thought that nullifies the opponent's special abilities.
- Chrono Breaker:: Wears away its foe's bodies by stopping time. This has shown to world on 6-Dimensional Immeasurable beings.
- Idle Bubble: Launches a bubble that puts the foe to sleep immediately.
- Akuma no Nage Kiss: Blows a kiss at the opponent, either causing them to panic or hurling asteroids at them. This attack also has a chance to turn the foe into an 8-bit sprite while negating their abilities.
- Hold Beam: Fires a ray from its gun that prevents the enemy from evolving.
- Character Reversal: A magic attack that turns resistances into weaknesses and vice versa.
- Cog Crusher/Darkness Gear: Shoots black cogs from its face that can control opponents they're embedded in.
- Command Input: Releases a stream of data.
- Crash Device: Explodes or runs into the enemy to electrocute them.
Keys: Official Databook | Cyber Sleuth