Riki (Japanese: リキ; English dub: /ˈrɪki/) is one of the seven playable characters in Xenoblade Chronicles and a member of the mercantile Nopon race. Although he looks like a child, he is actually 40 years old and six of his children can be found in Frontier Village. In the English version, Riki eventually reveals (during a side quest) that he has a total of 11 children. A natural story-teller, he will go on at length about how he is actually a legendary hero spoken of in Nopon prophecy. He seems to eat a lot despite his small size, a trait shared by his children, and he accompanies Shulk and the group as a way to pay off the heavy debts that have arisen from this.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 5-C
Name: Heropon Riki
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can cause bind and topple, Expert at stealing, Can play dead, Can poison, Can boost his stats, Can cause paralysis, Can counter and cause damage in exchange, Can make enemies fall sleep, Healing, Can use fire based attacks, Can use ice based attacks
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | Moon Class
Durability: Large Building level (Can take attacks from Face Mechons and live, took a beating from a Telethia and lived) | Moon level
Range: Extended melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: His biter
Weaknesses: Sometimes he is dumb and has a very big ego.
- Yoink: Steals something from the enemy.
- Happy Happy: Fills party gauge.
- Bitey Bitey: Attacks with his bitey, causing the enemy to bleed.
- Sneaky: Goes to the enemy's back and attacks its 3 times in a row with his biter.
- Play Dead: Plays dead, healing himself.
- Lurgy: Shoots poison.
- Hero Time: Boost any of his stats at random.
- Roly Poly: Spins and hits the enemy with a Bitey, he either topples the enemy or binds it.
- Behave: Inflicts paralysis.
- Riki is Angry: Counters an enemy attack and inflicts spike damage 2, 4 or 8 times stronger.
- Bedtime: Makes the enemy and himself fall asleep.
- You Can Do It: Heals the party.
- Peekabo: Goes to the side of the enemy and hits it with his biter, lowering his defense.
- Say Sorry: Removes the debuff of the enemy, but hits it with a lot of power.
- Burninate: Shoots a flare at the opponent.
- Freezinate: Shoots ice.
- Tantrum: Hits the enemy 3 times with his biter and lowers the enemy's defense.
Key: Mid Game | End Game