|“||The borderlands between Titan's Realm and the Great Steppe is home to one of the most ferocious demons yet found - the (biomech) Hell Guard. While there has been no direct human contact with the beast it was discovered by Scout-Bots during the second Project Lazarus Tethering Operation (MTC 2147/016). Confronting this demon signaled the end of the expedition, but the Scout-Bots did manage to send data to the relay beacons before they were destroyed.||„|
|~ UAC REPORT FILE: SHTO36U3|
The Hell Guard is actually just a vessel for a parasitic host that controls its host completely. These act as a powerful general among the armies of Hell itself and are judged to be the most difficult boss battle of the DOOM reboot.
Powers and Stats
Name: Hell Guard
Gender: Seemingly genderless
Classification: Parasitic Demon
Powers and Abilities: Immortality (Type 6), Fire Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (can create a wall of Argent energy), Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Durability via Natural Armor, Forcefield
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Stronger than the Baron of Hell)
Striking Strength: Town Class (Should be far superior to the Baron of Hell. Strong enough to harm the Doom Slayer.)
Stamina: Superhuman, possibly higher.
Range: At least several dozen meters with ranged attacks
Standard Equipment: Powerful mace, magical staff
Weaknesses: None notable
- Mace Leap: A Hell Guard with a mace will leap forward, smashing its foe
- Fireball: Even more powerful than the Imp's, the Hell Guard uses its staff to launch a deadly fireball at its opponent
- Flamethrower: A stream of fire used to incinerate the Hell Guard's opponents.
- Wave of Hell Energy: Shoots waves of raw Argent energy; can also create a short-range explosion like this
- Fire Whirlwind: Spins to fire his flamethrowers and fireballs at a much higher rate, destroying most of its surroundings
- Forcefield: A powerful energy shield which surrounds the Hell Guard whenever it's not attacking. The shield is powerful enough to absorb blasts from the BFG9000 without faltering.
Note : These beings seem to attack in pairs or groups