Helios is the Bakugan guardian of Spectra. It was a Bakugan of Dragonoid species, Pyrus attribute but changed his attribute to Darkus . It is unknown how.
His BakuNano is Bombaplode and hisMechtogan is Slynix. His Battle Suit is Doomtronic. Aside from that he is one of the few Bakugan that have the ability to mutate, with his partners being Titanium Dragonoid and Taylean.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, likely 6-B | At least 6-B | At least 6-B | At least 6-B, likely higher | At least 6-B, likely 5-B | 5-B | At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C
Attack Potency: At least City level, likely Country level (Captured five of the six main Bakugan of Season 1 including Alpha Hydranoid, is Neo Dragonoid's rival.) | At least Country level (Can keep up with Neo Dragonoid, and is stronger then before.) | At least Country level (Managed to shrug off Neo Dragonoid's strongest attack. Fought Neo Drago on even grounds.) | At least Country level, likely higher (Superior to his previous form) | At least Country level, likely Planet level (Could keep up with Maxus Cross Dragonoid and Cross Dragonoid on his own, could later keep up with Helix Drago) | Planet level with either of his Battle Gear (Matched a Planet busting beam with Twin destructors, Zukanator managed to bust clean through the ship itself when Twin Destructor couldn't, could match Farbros by using Battle gear. Has weapons capable of destroying planets) | At least Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level (Depicted as being on a similar level of power to Fusion Drago)
Speed: FTL (Superior to the Season 1 Main Cast) | FTL (Is faster then before, still keeps up with Neo Dragonoid) | At least FTL | FTL | At least FTL | FTL+, likely Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Helix Drago) | Massively FTL+ (Possibly comparable to Fusion Drago)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least City Class, likely Country Class | At least Country Class | At least Country Class | At least Country Class, likely higher | At least Country Class, likely Planet Class | Planet Class | At least Universal+, likely Multi-Universal
Durability: At least City level, likely Country level | At least Country level | At least Country level | At least Country level, likely higher | At least Country level, likely Planet level | Planet level | At least Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level
Range: A few Kilometers | Several Kilometers | Planetary | Multi-Universal
Standard Equipment: He has mechanical parts and can summon weapons and vehicles for battle.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Quasar Deactivating: Launches a fireball out of his mouth.
- Canyon Power of Chaos: Shoots a beam of energy from his barrel chest.
- Chaos Force Canyon: Shoots a red beam of energy from his mouth.
- Dragon Clip: His hand deprende metal arm and attack your enemy.
- Lost Canyon: Throws a beam of energy in your mouth that is divided into the air to destroy multiple targets.
- D2 FARBAS: Repair all the damage done from Helios MK2 body void all opponent's abilities and all those abilities that have been activated by your opponent, Helios MK2 becomes immune to them for a period of 10 attacks.
- Ragnarok Canyon: Casts a wide beam of red energy with which disintegrates everything.
- Great Charger: Makes Helios MK2 power level equal to that of his opponent.
Key: Viper Helios | Cyborg Helios | Maxus Helios | Cyborg Helios MK2 | Maxus Helios MK2 | Helios with Twin Destructor and Zukanator | Infinity Helios