Helga (Hakura in the Japan) is a female character that debuted in Ape Escape: Pumped & Primed. She is one of the heroines of the series and the Hi-Tech Tournament Champion. During her childhood, her father is a friend of the Professor and developed a technological advance data disk. He mysteriously disappeared afterward. Helga is generally a polite, kind, and helpful person. She appears to have a crush on Spike as shown in Saru Get You: On Air.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Name: Helga (Hakura in Japan)
Origin: Ape Escape
Age: In her teens
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class+ (Can obliterate gigantic machinery and fight against the aliens and mechs)
Durability: Large Building level+
Range: A few meters with her gadgets
- Stun Club: A gadget that features a handle with glowing blue energy coming from the opposite end. It's mainly used to stun monkeys but is capable of destroying large structures, robots, and mechs. It can be infused with ice, fire, or electric attributes.
- Bow: Helga's signature gadget. It's a technologically advanced bow that can fire projectiles made of pure energy and is much stronger than the Slingback Shooter. Helga also uses this bow for her special attacks.
- Super Hoop: Spinning this device around her hips can give her a large speed boost and ram enemies in her path.
- Rocket Roller Blades: Jet-powered skates that enable Helga to skate at high speeds.
- Trike Tank: A vehicle-type gadget that can fire tank rounds.
Intelligence: High. She's a mechanical genius and a computer expert.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Homing Arrows: Helga aims for the sky and fires an arrow. Afterward, multiple arrows rain from the sky, homing on the target.
- Sunshine Arrow: Helga fires a single strong arrow made of pure energy that causes massive damage if the target is hit by it.
- Ripple Storm: Helga will jump up in the air and fires arrows below her which creates shockwaves.
- Spin Shot: Helga spins in high speeds while firing several arrows, scattering them in multiple directions.