Helbram is a Holy Knight, Guila's master, and the subordinate of the Great Holy Knight, Hendrickson. During the fighting festival in the Vaizel Fight Festival arc, he disguised himself as a referee with the alias of Love Helm. Helbram is a primary antagonist of the Vaizel Fight Festival arc. He was disguised himself as Aldrich who was the knight who disguised himself as a merchant and murdered Helbram's fairy friends for their wings. After he was killed by Helbram, his appearance was taken by the vengeful fairy who went on to kill every human he came across for five hundred years.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B | 7-B | 7-B
Origin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Classification: Human, Holy Knight | Fairy
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Flight, Expert Swordsmanship, Telekinesis, Shapeshifting, Power Absorption (Can borrow his allies' abilities with Link) | Same as before, plus Can fire energy blasts which track the target, Ice Manipulation, Resistances to Fire and Wind, Forcefield Creation (Can make barriers to physical attacks around his body), Death Manipulation (Can make a death-inducing fog), Body Control (Can force those Linked to him to follow his commands) | Same as before, plus Plant Manipulation
Attack Potency: City level (Wounded King, and is much stronger than Jericho and Guila. Sliced Chastiefol in two) | City level (Fought relatively evenly with Sealed Demon Meliodas who was weaponless and succumbed to his Wrath. With Hendrickson's power in addition to his 20 other Link partners, knocked out that Meliodas with a single, powerful strike) | City level (Comparable to King)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to King) | Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with Sealed Demon Meliodas who had succumbed to his Wrath) | Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to King)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: City Class | City Class | City Class
Durability: City level (Survived a powerful attack from Diane and tanked a combination attack from Guila and Howzer. Took attacks from King) | City level (Took an all out assault from Sealed Demon Meliodas who was weaponless and succumbed to his Wrath) | City level (At least comparable to his Aldrich form)
Range: Extended melee with sword, further with projectiles, at least dozens of kilometers with Link
Standard Equipment: Holy Tree Sword
Weaknesses: None notable
Helbram's true form is a Fairy. In his original form he gains a power boost due to no longer needing to maintain his Aldrich transformation. His power was compared to the Great Holy Knights.
- Flight: Helbram can freely levitate and fly, seemingly not needing to flap his wings to remain in the air.
- Plant Manipulation: Helbram can summon and control the roots of the Sacred Tree. A swipe of a single root can completely scatter King's Form Five: Increase attack, and they regenerate when sliced apart. Helbram can manipulate a large number of roots at once, each the size of a large building. Helbram was also able to briefly supersede King's control over Chastiefol when King's will weakened, stopping Chastiefol from striking him.
- Transformation: Helbram, like King, can transform himself. He usually maintains his Aldrich transformation, although he sometimes turns into Love Helm as well. Staying transformed takes immense willpower and limits his ability to use his full power.
Sacred Tree Sword
Helbram wields a powerful sword made from the Sacred Tree in the Fairy Realm. While disguised as Aldrich he wields the sword normally, in his hand. In his true form, he levitates and controls the sword using telekinesis. After forcefully taking the powers of the Holy Knights connected to him via Link, he showed the ability to split his sword into many miniature versions that rotate like buzz saws spinning through the air.
- Hard Protection: Helbram forms a protective barrier around himself to lessen damage taken by physical attacks. It withstood strikes from King's Chastiefol.
- Resist Fire: Helbram reduces the damage caused by fire to himself. He used it to lower the damage taken from Howzer and Guila's combination attack.
- Resist Wind: Helbram reduces the damage caused by wind to himself. He used it to lower the damage taken from Howzer and Guila's combination attack.
With a magical sphere as a medium, Helbram is able to borrow the powers of his allies when they stay close to the sphere and pour their magic power into it. The sphere does not have to remain in his vicinity and can be left behind in a safe place while he heads out to battle. Helbram can transfer damage from himself to those connected to him using what he calls "place-switching magic," which he used to offset damage from Diane's Ground Gladius.
- Blind Follow: Helbram can forcefully extract the power of those connected to his Link, although it is not good for the victims' health.
- Call of Inferno: A technique from the "Death" magic power, Helbram summons a black fog around his opponents that kills those who inhale it, causing them to cough up copious amounts of blood.
- Hail Bullet: A technique from Gustav's "Ice Fang" magic power, Helbram creates many pointed icicles in the air that he fires at his target.
- Hunter Wisp: Helbram creates three energy orbs that home in on his target and explode on impact.
- Killer Iceberg: A technique from Gustav's "Ice Fang" magic power, Helbram creates a large pointed icicle comparable in size to Diane that he fires at his target.
Key: Aldrich | Using Link with 20 Holy Knights | True Form