|“||Break their ranks and ride them down without mercy. Crush the living and feast on their terror.||„|
Hecarim is an armored colossus who charges from the Shadow Isles at the head of a deathly host of spectral horsemen to hunt the living. A monstrous fusion of man and beast, cursed to ride for eternity, Hecarim revels in slaughter and crushing souls beneath his armored hooves.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B | At least High 6-A
Name: Hecarim, the Shadow of War
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (At least several hundred years old)
Classification: Specter (Formerly human), Vanguard of the Shadow Isles, Arcade Warrior
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 7), Skilled in virtually every form of combat and warfare known to man, Skilled glaive wielder, Can induce fear and insanity, Soul absorption, Summoning (Spectral soldiers), Regeneration (Mid-low), Teleportation (Via the Black Mist)
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least City level (Can fight on par with the Battle Bosses, Comparable to Arcade Miss Fortune) | At least Multi-Continent level (Comparable to Worldbreaker Trundle, who froze all of the oceans of Runeterra solid)
Speed: Hypersonic+, Higher with Devastating Charge, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1 | At least Class 1 | Class G (His sheer size alone warrants this, he dwarfs pyramids)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | City Class | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level | At least Multi-Continent level
Range: Extended melee range with glaive, higher with soul magic | Hundreds of meters via size, likely planetary
Standard Equipment: Glaive, Scythe
Intelligence: High (Highly skilled in combat, Easily mastered virtually every form of combat and warfare known to man)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Hecarim slashes the opponent with his glaive.
- Warpath: Hecarim perpetually ignores unit collision and gains bonus attack damage from his movement speed as.
- Rampage: Hecarim cleaves nearby enemies, dealing physical damage, reduced to 66% against minions. If Hecarim damages at least one enemy with Rampage, he reduces its base cooldown on subsequent casts by 1 for 8 seconds, stacking up to twice for a minimum cooldown of 2 seconds.
- Spirit of Dread: Hecarim surrounds himself with the spirit of dread for 4 seconds, dealing magic damage per second to all enemies within its reach. While Spirit of Dread is active, Hecarim is healed for 20% of the damage taken by enemies from any source within the area, capped from minions and monsters.
- Devastating Charge: Hecarim gains bonus movement speed for 4 seconds, beginning at 25% and increasing to 75% over 3 seconds. While Hecarim is charging, his next basic attack gains range, knocks back his target, and deals physical damage based on how far Hecarim traveled during Devastating Charge's duration, ending its effects in the process. If Hecarim's target is beyond narrow terrain, Hecarim dashes over it to reach his target.
- Onslaught of Shadows: Hecarim summons spectral riders and dashes forth with them in a line, becoming immune to crowd control while charging and dealing magic damage to all enemies in their path. Enemies within range of where Hecarim stops also flee from him for 1 second. The wave of spectral riders travels through Onslaught of Shadows's full length, regardless of where Hecarim himself stops.
Key: Base | Arcade Hecarim | Worldbreaker Hecarim