|“||Cry some more!||„|
Like a hibernating bear, the Heavy appears to be a gentle giant. Also like a bear, confusing his deliberate, sleepy demeanor with gentleness will get you ripped limb from limb. Though he speaks simply and moves with an economy of energy that's often confused with napping, the Heavy isn't dumb; He's not your big friend and he generally wishes that you would just shut up before he has to make you shut up.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | At least 9-A
Name: Mikhail "Misha", Heavy Weapons Guy
Origin: Team Fortress 2
Classification: Human, Mercenary.
Age: Unknown, possibly in his Early 40s
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert in machine guns, Regeneration (Mid-low) via Sandwich. Can shoot an invisible bullet by pointing with his fingers, Can respawn due Medic surgically implanting himself with every other Merc's soul
Attack Potency: Small Building level (His Minigun is able to mow down an entire horde of Soldiers in Meet the Medic) | At least Small Building level (Can mow down dozens of robots when his minigun is upgraded, can destroy tanks and defeat bosses like "Sir Nukesalot", superior to his previous self without upgrades)
Speed: Subsonic with likely Subsonic+ combat speeds (While the slowest of the mercenaries he is still capable of combating them and tracking their movements, such as with Sniper. Fought off a BLU attack in Meet the Heavy) | Subsonic with likely Supersonic combat/reaction speeds
Striking Strength: Small Building Class (He and his family can wrestle bears so casually that they complain about having to eat bear meat too often. His fists appear to have comparable damage to melee weapons like Soldier's Shovel, and thus should be comparable to their striking strength)
Durability: Small Building level (can take multiple grenades head on and survive, is also the most durable of the classes) | At least Small Building level (survived being shot with rockets, Mini-guns, grenades and shotguns w/o problem)
Stamina: Superhuman (Wrestling bears in the harsh snow mountain environment and constantly winning)
Range: Melee with fists, Up to dozens of meters with Minigun and shotguns.
Intelligence: Surprisingly quite high, possesses a Ph.D. in Russian literature and claims that "it has more uses in his line of work than you would think". It's been implied that the only reason the Heavy comes off as dimwitted is because he is not very proficient in English.
Weaknesses: He is short-tempered, notably slow when his minigun is spun up | The upgrades make his mini-gun consume much more ammunition than normal, running out of it faster.
- Sasha: His default minigun, which he has named "Sasha".
- Natascha: A minigun that slows down the target and reduces incoming damage when spun up and Heavy is injured, but spins up slower and has a lower rate of fire.
- Tomislav: A minigun that is more accurate and deploys faster than his other miniguns, and is silent while he's spinning it up, but it has a slower fire rate.
- Huo-Long Heater: A minigun that emits a ring of flames around the heavy but consumes ammunition doing so.
- Shotgun: A standard shotgun used by Heavy, Engineer, Soldier, and Pyro. It holds 6 rounds with 32 in reserve.
- Family Business: A shotgun that fires faster and can carry more bullets at the cost of damage.
- Sandvich: Will heal him to full health upon consumption, taking 30 seconds to recharge. It can be thrown, which can heal anyone, including enemies.
- Dalokohs Bar: An apparently infinite/self-regenerating chocolate bar, will gradually heal and even overheal when consumed. Recharges in 10 seconds.
- Buffalo Steak Sandvich: A steak that will increase his speed and striking power when consumed, but disables his ability to use his minigun and makes him take more damage.
- Gloves of Running Urgently: Increases his speed at the cost of taking more damage and dealing less.
- Killing Gloves of Boxing: Grants him increased striking power when he kills with them, but hits slower.
- Warrior's Spirit: Increases the heavy's striking power 30% and allows him to regain health from every punch dealt.
- The Fist of Steel: Increases his resistance towards any damage that isn't melee, but melee damage taken will do doubled the damage.
- The Holiday Punch: Mittens that will make anyone punched with them from behind laugh.
- The Eviction Notice: Reduces his striking power but grants him much faster punches, increased movement speed (while equipped), and boost his speed even more when he lands a hit on his target.
- Less notably other versions of the consumable items and several other melee weapons (A pole, a camera, a frying pan, a hammer, a human spine with its skull, etc.)
- Nomming: The Heavy consumes an item from his lunchbox, be it a sandwich, a steak or chocolate.
- Showdown: The Heavy mimics a quick-draw pistol showdown, resulting in instant death for any enemy in his "line of fire".
Key: Base | MvM Upgrades