Hawk is a pig that Meliodas met after the separation of the Seven Deadly Sins. He works in the Boar Hat as the one that cleans up/eats the leftovers.
It is later revealed that Hawk is not a normal pig, but a species of magical creature originating from Purgatory, and that the Demon King uses him to spy on Meliodas.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | Low 7-B | Likely High 8-C | Low 7-B | Unknown | At least Low 7-B
Name: Hawk, formerly “Mild”
Origin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Classification: Pig, King of Leftovers
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Power Mimicry (Can eat magical creatures to gain a limited version of their abilities), Resistances to Poison, Acid, Heat, and Cold (As a creature of Purgatory, his body is naturally evolved against its extreme environment), Statistics Amplification (His power increases twofold by the allure of leftovers) | Fire Manipulation (Can snort small flames), Extremely Limited Flight | Earth Manipulation (Can swim freely through the ground) | Flight (via darkness) | Flight | Death Manipulation (Can cause fresh food to rot)
Attack Potency: Wall level (Casually destroyed a heavyset prison door) | Small City level (More powerful than Ruin) | Likely Large Building level+ (Comparable to Holy Knight apprentices such as Twigo) | Small City level (More powerful than Dogedo. Has more physical strength than Guila) | Unknown | At least Small City level (Should be significantly more powerful than his Red Demon form, given the gap in power between Red Demons and Gray Demons)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Dodged several blows from a hungry Pre-Training Diane who was trying to kill him) | Massively Hypersonic (Should not be slower than the likes of Ruin, and should not be slower than normal) | Massively Hypersonic (Should not be slower than normal, especially when moving underground) | Massively Hypersonic (Should not be slower than normal) | Massively Hypersonic (Should not be slower than normal, especially when flying) | Massively Hypersonic (Should not be slower than his Red Demon form)
Lifting Strength: At least Regular Human, likely higher
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Small City Class | Likely Large Building Class+ | Small City Class | Unknown | At least Small City Class
Durability: Small City level (Took multiple attacks from Guila and kept moving) | Small City level (Should be more durable than normal) | Small City level (Should not be less durable than normal) | Country level (Received no visible damage from Derieri's 53rd consecutive attack) | Unknown | Likely Country level (Should not be less durable than his Red Demon form)
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: Balor's Magic Eye, Merlin's Magic Item No. 300: "Monster Block"
Intelligence: Average intelligence
Weaknesses: Hawk loses the ability given to him by Transpork after he poops.
- All-Clean: Hawk cleans and removes a symbol drawn on his target using his tongue.
- Chorizo Strike: Hawk rapidly strikes his target with his hooves.
- Forget Meal: Hawk conceals his presence and attacks from his opponent's blind spot. He was able to fool the skilled mage Vivian using this technique.
- Merlin's Magic Item No. 91: Heat Fork: Merlin gave Hawk a large wooden fork able to heat things up to a pleasant temperature.
- Rolling Ham Attack: Hawk charges at his opponent while doing numerous somersaults, barreling into the target with great force.
- Super Pork-Loin Illusion Hawk moves toward his enemy at high speeds, creating several afterimages of himself, before slamming into his enemy.
Transpork: Hawk's magic ability that allows him to mimic the abilities and characteristics of magical beings after eating their flesh. The abilities he mimics are often much less potent than when they are used by the original being. For example, in his Gray Demon form Hawk gains access to Dark Snow, but he can only use it to rot food.
- Merlin's Magic Item No. 300: "Monster Block": With "Monster Block", Hawk is able to carry the meat of monsters and beasts in bite-size pieces for later consumption. The more Hawk uses Monster Block the more effective his metabolism becomes, potentially causing him to lose so much weight that he turns as light as paper.
Key: Base | Tyrant Dragon | Sand Crawler | Red Demon | Sky Manta | Gray Demon