Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Cleric of Chaos, Chaosrealm Native (Chaosrealmer)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Willpower (Has an abnormal tolerance for pain and is able to heal himself by dislocating his own limbs), Expert Martial Artist, Weapon Mastery, Energy Blasts, Resurrection (Can resurrect the dead), Possession, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Knowledgeable of Magic
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Took a headbutt from Takeda)
Range: Standard melee range normally. Extended melee range with morning star. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Morning star
Intelligence: Average; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Torso Spin: Havik spins his torso around, using his arms to strike his opponent.
- Diving Corpse: Havik dives under his opponent knocking him/her into the air.
- Crackling Legs Projectile: Havik cracks his legs in an impossible right angle fashion and sends a projectile from his hands.
- Head Snap: Havik snaps his neck once and then back into place. This restores health.
- Corpse Taunt: Havik bends his body down and comes back up. This restores health, more so than the Head Snap, but in return, the process will take twice as long as the Head Snap.