Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Cleric of Chaos; Chaosrealm Native (Chaosrealmer)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Willpower (Has an abnormal tolerance for pain and is able to heal himself by dislocating his own limbs), Expert Martial Artist, Energy Blasts, Can resurrect the dead, Possession, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Knowledgeable of Magic
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reactions
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level (Took a headbutt from Takeda)
Range: Extended melee range with morning star, several meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Morning star
Intelligence: Average; skilled combatant
Weaknesses: None notable
- Torso Spin: Havik spins his torso around, using his arms to strike his opponent.
- Diving Corpse: Havik dives under his opponent knocking him/her into the air.
- Crackling Legs Projectile: Havik cracks his legs in an impossible right angle fashion and sends a projectile from his hands.
- Head Snap: Havik snaps his neck once and then back into place. This restores health.
- Corpse Taunt: Havik bends his body down and comes back up. This restores health, more so than the Head Snap, but in return, the process will take twice as long as the Head Snap.