|“||Chaos will reign forever!||„|
Havik is a Mortal Kombat character introduced in Mortal Kombat: Deception. As the Cleric of Chaos of the Chaosrealm, he aims to spread chaos, discord and confusion on the other realms. In the original timeline he helped Kabal and was willing to ally himself with those that trusted his words and consider them as allies, but in the current one he manipulates others into joining him and use them as pawns for his end.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | At least 8-B
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Cleric of Chaos, Chaosrealm Native (Chaosrealmer)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Willpower (Has an abnormal tolerance for pain and is able to heal himself by dislocating his own limbs), Expert Martial Artist, Weapon Mastery, Energy Blasts, Resurrection (Can resurrect the dead), Possession, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Knowledgeable of Magic
Lifting Strength: At least Class K | At least Class K
Striking Strength: Small Building Class | At least City Block Class+
Durability: Small Building level | At least City Block level+ (Took a headbutt from Takeda)
Range: Standard melee range normally. Extended melee range with morning star. Tens of meters with projectiles. | Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Morning star | None notable.
Intelligence: Above Average; skilled combatant and manipulator.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Torso Spin: Havik spins his torso around, using his arms to strike his opponent.
- Diving Corpse: Havik dives under his opponent knocking him/her into the air.
- Crackling Legs Projectile: Havik cracks his legs in an impossible right angle and sends a projectile from his hands.
- Head Snap: Havik snaps his neck once and then back into place. This restores health.
- Corpse Taunt: Havik bends his body down and comes back up. This restores health, more so than the Head Snap, but in return, the process will take twice as long as the Head Snap.
Key: Original Timeline | Current Timeline