Hatsune Miku (初音ミク), or Miku Hatsune in western order, codenamed CV01, was the first Japanese VOCALOID to be both developed and distributed by Crypton Future Media, Inc.. Like her fellow VOCALOIDs, her functions are to provide a voiceset and an associated image for the voice synthesizer program. She succeeded previous Crypton VOCALOIDs MEIKO and KAITO, using the new VOCALOID2 engine. She became extremely popular, easily outselling her predecessors. This propelled VOCALOID from an obscure program to a pop-culture icon, with Miku as its mascot.
The girl was thus featured in many official concerts, got herself her own game series, and appeared in many crossovers.
Powers and Stats
Name: Hatsune Miku, Miku Hatsune, CV01
Gender: Genderless, usually seen as female
Classification: Varies (Officially considered an Android, although she has often been considered human or a simple program depending on the incarnation)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Immortality (Type 8. Implied to be reliant on humanity's memory of her), Regeneration (Mid-Godly; regenerated from having her whole being and mind erased), Possibly Non-Corporeal, Reality Warping, Toonforce, Flight, Sound Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Size Manipulation (Often grows as big or bigger than planets), Swordmanship, Fourth Wall Breaking, Plant Manipulation, Telekinesis, Creation (Created leeks out of thin air)
Lifting Strength: Class Y
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Multi-Solar System level. Immortality makes her hard to kill
Stamina: High (Some portrayal has her flying endlessly through the sky without tiring, she can sing at high speeds for quite a period of time, only tiring when she was beginning to be deleted)
Range: At least Planetary, likely Galactic. Her singing has been shown to be heard throughout multiple universes
Standard Equipment: Leeks, Pickaxe, Bubbles blower that trap people, a Potted plant that grows at MFTL+ speed, a chocolate bar that can travel through Universes etc.
Intelligence: Possess good fighting skills, often with Genius intellect and robotic processing speed
Weaknesses: None notable
- Pickaxe: Using this, she can break solid blocks of stone.
- Bubble Blower: Can use this to temporarily paralyze an opponent in place.
- RESTARTING: After being deleted from reality, she used this to comes back to life in The Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku.
- Leader Skill: Concert of Light: Fills the place with light, attacking anything caught with it.
- Signing: Her singing has shown various effects over her incarnations, it was shown to be able to damage enemies directly, in the alternate ending for the Hello World music, it has shown to be able to bring people back to life (With some help from a goddess however) while Rage of Bahamut implies it can either cleans the heart of people out of evil, or charms people into evil in the first place.
Note: Due to the multi-media nature of the character, we are forced to use a composite version of all her official appearances. No single version of Miku is at this power level. What is considered official is what has been officially recognized by Crypton Future Media inc., such as the Project Diva/Mirai video games, concerts, or otherwise.