The protagonist of Go!Princess Precure, Haruno Haruka is unsurprisingly one of the catalysts to the gathering of the Princess Precures to combat the Dysdark.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | High 7-A | High 7-A | 5-B
Name: Haruno Haruka
Origin: Pretty Cure
Classification: Princess of Blooming Flowers, Cure Flora, Princess Precure | Grand Princess
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, agility and stamina, Energy Manipulation, Plant Manipulation (many of her attacks involve flowers), Dream Manipulation, Sleep Inducement, Forcefield, Transformation | Flight | Telekinesis, Time Manipulation, Resistance to Time Stop (Her Dress Up Keys freed her from a Time Stop)
Attack Potency: Wall level (Kicked a Zetsuborg hard enough to crater the ground) | Large Mountain level (Destroyed Dyspear's pocket dimension, the size of which was of a small island fitted with it's own sea, along with Minami and Kirara) | Large Mountain level (Superior to Towa who possessed the Dark Dress up keys at the time) | Planet level (Overpowered Dyspear along with Minami and Kirara, equal to Close when he absorbed Dyspear)
Speed: Supersonic+ (She creates Sonic Booms during battle, when avoiding an attack she unintentionally leapt a massive distance, to the point where an archipelago appeared miniature, almost instantly) | Supersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic (The travel to the atmosphere almost instantly during the attack Grand Printemps) | Massively Hypersonic
Lifting Strength: At least Class 50 (Lifted a Zetsuborg possessing a small house with Minami and Kirara)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Large Mountain Class (Deflected an energy blast from a Zetsuborg who was destroying large portions of a forest for a time before being overwhelmed) | Large Mountain Class (Swatted aside Twilights Energy attack) | Large Planet Class (Fought on par with Close)
Durability: Wall level (Tanked Close's blows) | Large Mountain level (Was in ground zero of the blast that destroyed the island) | Large Mountain level (Fought Twilight) | Planet level (Tanked the combined might of Close and Dyspear)
Stamina: Extremely high (Can fight continuously despite taking massive damage)
Range: Several meters physically; kilometers via Energy attacks
Standard Equipment: Dress up Key, Princess perfume | Crystal Princess Star Rod | Music Princess Palace, Royal Key, Miracle Dress Up Key | Sakura
Intelligence: That of an average thirteen-year-old
Weaknesses: She loses her powers when in despair.
- Floral Tourbillon Cure Flora creates a circle of flower petals and gather them with her hands. She then launches a burst of flowers from her hands towards the enemy where the flowers encircle around the enemy and explode.
- Rose Tourbillon Using the Crystal Princess Rod and Rose Dress Up Key, Cure Flora creates a large rose and fires its petals, which can restrict the targets movement or repel physical attacks.
- Lys Tourbillon using Crystal Princess Rod and Miracle Lily Dress Up Key, Cure Flora creates a large lily and fire its petals towards the enemy.
- Sakura Turbulence Using the Music Princess Palace and her Premium Sakura Dress Up Key, Cure Flora creates a large pink circle around her with a massive sakura tree growing behind her. She then unleashes a storm of sakura petal from the tree towards her enemies.
- Trinity Lumiere is Cure Flora's group attack that she performs with Cure Mermaid and Cure Twinkle, where she needs the Crystal Princess Rod and the Elegant Dress Up Keys. They draw a rainbow colored crown which sends forth a powerful gust of energy towards the enemy.
- Trinity Explosion is Cure Flora's second group attack that she performs with Cure Mermaid and Cure Twinkle. They create a rainbow colored crown which sends a powerful rainbow-colored blast towards the enemy.
- Éclat Espoir is Cure Flora's third group attack that she performs with Cure Mermaid, Cure Twinkle and Cure Scarlet, where she needs the Music Princess Palace and her Premium Sakura Dress Up Key.
- Grand Printemps is Cure Flora's fourth group attack that she performs with Cure Mermaid, Cure Twinkle and Cure Scarlet, where she needs the Music Princess Palace and the Royal Key.
- Grand Libération is Cure Flora's fifth group attack that she performs with Cure Mermaid, Cure Twinkle and Cure Scarlet, where she needs to be in her Grand Princess form.
- Halloween Eclair is Cure Flora's sixth group attack that she performs with Cure Mermaid, Cure Twinkle and Cure Scarlet, where she needs to be in her Mode Elegant Halloween form.
Key: Mode Elegant | With Princess Star Rod | With Additional power-ups | Grand Princess Cure Flora