Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A with Kinetic Blasts, 8-C with Magic, 8-B with gravity spells | Higher
Name: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden
Origin: Dresden Files
Classification: Human Wizard/Sorcerer, Detective
Powers and Abilities: Longevity, Regeneration (Low), Magic (including being able to redirect the spells of others), Gravity Manipulation, Telekinesis, Magnetism Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (including reflection), Energy shields, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Portal Creation, Summoning, Water Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, Levitation, Air Manipulation, Necromancy, Supernatural Senses (Via Soulgaze and the Sight), Precognition, His aura disrupts modern technology, Can cut people off from their magic, Indomitable willpower, Soulfire which can harm demonic beings can enhance the power of his attacks as well as constructs, can regenerate his soul, Hellfire Manipulation, Can BFR enemies into the Nevernever | All previous, in addition to Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Attack Potency: Small Building level with KE blasts (Can level multiple brick walls and send large werewolves flying backwards several city blocks), Building level with magic, City Block level with gravity spells (Can create a 45+ meter-wide AoE gravity effects), can produce flames as hot as 3000 C | Higher (Froze a small section of Lake Michigan)
Speed: Peak Human with Subsonic reactions (Has no real problems fighting the Red Court vampires), capable of aim-dodging bullets, can activate shields at the speed of thought (although how this applies to speed is debatable) | Subsonic+
Lifting Strength: Peak Human | Peak Human+ (Capable of bench pressing around 363 kg with ease)
Striking Strength: Human Class, potentially Wall Class when increasing striking power with storing rings, magical foci, and kinetomancy | Wall Class
Durability: Peak human+ with Superhuman pain tolerance, Building level to Large Building level with shields | Higher (Is capable of tanking blades and low-mid caliber bullets without any form of discomfort)
Stamina: Superhuman; He can increase his physicality by using his magic foci.
Range: Extended melee range, several dozen meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Staff and Blasting Rod, Smith and Wesson .38 and .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum Revolver, Shield Bracelets, Kinetic Energy Storing Rings, Cane Sword, Duster, Rifle (that can channel magical energy/fire blasts behind the bullets), Winter Knight Armor
Intelligence: Paranormal Detective, regularly fights magically powerful beings
Weaknesses: In character, Dresden will not break the 7 Laws of Magic, which are:
- Thou Shalt Not Kill - This refers to humans only (killing a non-human species with magic is not a violation). For the purposes of a VS match, this rule can likely be ignored due to Standard Battle Assumptions.
- Thou Shalt Not Transform Others - For example, changing someone into a frog.
- Thou Shalt Not Invade the Mind of Another - This includes mind reading or any form of mind manipulation, though the sending of mental messages is not included. This also refers to humans specifically.
- Thou Shalt Not Enthrall Another - Similar to the above, this forbids the binding of any being against its will. Unlike the other laws, this law forbids the bindings of any being, not just mortal humans.
- Thou Shalt Not Reach Beyond the Borders of Life - This Law forbids the summoning, binding or controlling of unwilling and human dead. Using magic to summon a horde of vengeful ghosts to kill an enemy is not a violation, as they are doing it of their own free will, nor is using necromancy to control a zombie Tyrannosaurus Rex, as it is not human.
- Thou Shalt Not Swim Against the Currents of Time - No time travel, for fear of causing time paradoxes. Divination into the future is also frowned on except in the most vague wordings, though it is not an outright violation.
- Thou Shalt Not Open the Outer Gates - This Law forbids any contact of any sort with the Outsiders.
Key: Base Dresden | Winter Knight Dresden