Han, is the Third Rashō of Asura, one of the three masters of Hokuto Ryū Ken taught the art by Jūkei. After years of constantly being threatened by assassins, he has lost track of how many he has had to kill.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 7-A, likely 6-C
Origin: Fist of the North Star
Classification: Human martial artist, Third Rasho
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master of Hokuto Ryū Ken, which allows him to target and hit someone's pressure points for various purposes (Mostly in the form of causing them to explode or manipulating their movements), Chi Manipulation, possesses an aura that absorbs chi, making his opponents weaker and weaker as they fight, Telekinesis (Can levitate his enemies using his aura), Battle Precognition (Hokuto Ryū Ken allows users to anticipate attacks through their auras)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Small Island Class, likely Island Class (Was able to trade blows with Kenshiro)
Durability: At least Small Island level, likely Island level (Able to take many hits from Kenshiro)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with certain techniques.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: None notable
- Hokuto Ryū Ken: Hokuto Ryū Ken is a 1, 800 year old Chinese martial art, a rival style to Hokuto Shinken. Its power is based around targeting and hitting the 1, 109 Keiraku Hakō (or pressure points), as opposed to the 708 Keiraku Hikō manipulated by Hokuto Shinken, in an opponent's body, channeling energy into them, and through that, manipulating their movements. These pressure points can be used to control an enemy's body, in ways such as forcing them to move or destroying them from the inside with an explosion, or they can be used for healing, such as in the restoration of someone's memories, eyesight, or voice. Hokuto Ryū Ken also grants the user to the power of the Matōki, an aura that absorbs chi and increases their strength at the expense of their own sanity.
- Hakura Messei: Han fires his aura in the form of a burst of fire.
- Matōki no Aura: A special aura used by Han, as a practitioner of Hokuto Ryū Ken. While it grants him inhuman strength and makes him a Majin, it does so at the cost of his sanity. His aura absorbs chi, even from just physical blows, making his opponents weaker and weaker. It is also capable of suffocating and overpowering other techniques.
- Shikka Kōjin: A technique that allows the user to move and attack with extreme speed.
- Keiraku Hakō: The pressure points Han can hit and their effects include;
- Keisei: Restores the target's memories.
- Kokei Kosoku: Allows the user to fight without breathing.
- Mu Kon An: Prevents the target from feeling pain.
- Shikanhaku: The target will fall unconscious, and then fall in love with the first person they see.