Hades Izanami (冥王・イザナミ, Meiō: Izanami), also known as just Izanami (イザナミ), being one of the primary antagonists of the BlazBlue series, was the Imperator of the Novus Orbis Librarium before being absorbed by Noel during the events of Centralfiction. She is actually the drive of the girl inside the Master Unit: Amaterasu.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-A
Name: Hades Izanami
Classification: Imperator Librarius, Drive Manifestation
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mind Manipulation, Conceptual Soul Damage, Immortality (Type 4), Phenomena Intervention, Probability Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Can slow and stop time), possibly Spatial Manipulation, Flight, Energy Manipulation, Absorption (Can absorb the life force of others), Acausality, Resistance to Time, Mind, Probability, Spatial, and Soul Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level (Has been stated that both Hakumen and Jubei combined at full power would still have trouble against her. Rachel states that Izanami is as strong as The Black Beast).
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Large Planet Class
Stamina: Very High
Standard Equipment: Exodus Ark allows her to activate Yasakani no Magatama
Intelligence: Extremely Intelligent
Weaknesses: None notable
Phenomenon Intervention: Is an ability that is called "The Power of the God". It can change its target's state from "exist" to "not exist" and vice versa. If it cannot be determined if the target actually "exists" or not, it is almost impossible to perform a Phenomenon Intervention. Since a sudden disappearance of the target would shock those surrounding it, their memories are altered.
Phenomenon Intervention also allows the user to erase one reality and overwrite it with another (a different world that is a result of an existing possibility). In other words, it imposes a result of a certain phenomenon from a parallel world into the current world. It changes a possibility into reality.
- Ghost Peak Strike (骸峰の撃, Gaihō no Geki): Izanami summons the ghost of a large head to attack her opponent.
- Thunderbolt Lance (灯雷の矛, Tōrai no Hoko): Izanami disappears for a brief moment, and then lunges at the opponent. She can teleport to the ground to attack the opponent if she performs this move while in the air.
- Shield of Dreams (夢重の盾, Mujū no Tate): Izanami encases herself in a rib cage shaped shield to block physical attacks.
- Bulwark (夢重の剛, Mujū no Gō): Izanami summons several spirits, launching the opponent slightly.
- Flaming Dome (天蓋の火, Tengai no Hi): Izanami conjures a blast of blue fire, and then launches it at the opponent. This attack can be charged, increasing the size of the sphere.
- Arms of Sympathy (憐華の戎, Renge no Kai): Izanami descends while in the air, with an aura shaped like a skeleton.
- Distant Affection (慈愛の悠, Jiai no Yū): Izanami grabs onto her opponent, then drains their life force, adding it to her own.
- Droplet (雫, Shizuku): Summons Yasakani no Magatama, with its center being the position of the opponent, resulting in them being electrocuted.
- Orchid (蘭, Araragi): Izanami sends Yasakani no Magatama forward, spinning to attack the opponent.
- Stake of Supremacy (覇禅の杭, Hazen no Kui): Izanami kicks directly upwards, then follows it up with a series of attacks. She then grabs her opponent, diving with them into the ground and finishing it by launching them into the air, kicking them back down into the ground.
- Hour of Nihility (虚無の刻, Kyomu no Koku): Izanami grabs the opponent, and then freezes time for a moment.
- Moment of Benevolence (仁拾の刻, Jintō no Koku): Izanami builds up energy in a dark sphere, and then releases it, freezing time for a moment.