Guzzlord is one of the many Ultra Beasts in the Pokémon Sun & Moon game. It seems to be a big eater, as shown by its Pokédex entries.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 6-B
Classification: Ultra Beast, UB-05 Glutton, Junkivore Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Poison Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Healing, Forcefield, Martial Arts, Statistics Amplification, Immunity to Psychic Type moves, Resistance to Ghost, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, and Dark Type moves, Power Nullification, Acid Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Small Country level (Initially overwhelmed Tapu Fini and needed the combined force of both it and Nanu's team to just be forced into a cave. Stated to have eaten mountains and devoured seas. Ultra Beasts are stated to be a threat to all Pokémon.)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Overwhelmed Tapu Fini)
Lifting Strength: Unknown. Possibly Class G (Should be strong enough to lift up everything it has eaten)
Striking Strength: At least Small Country Class
Durability: At least Small Country level
Stamina: Very high
Range: Extended melee range. Tens of kilometers with projectiles and abilities.
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to Fighting, Ice, Dragon, and Bug Type moves. Especially weak to Fairy Type moves.
- Has been reported to have eaten buildings, mountains, and seas.
- Dragon Rage: Guzzlord breathes a purple kind of fire that deals consistent damage.
- Wide Guard: Creates a forcefield capable of blocking large area attacks. This can also protect Guzzlord's allies.
- Beast Boost: Every time an enemy is defeated, its strongest stat will increase.
- Belch: After consuming a berry Guzzlord is able to release a highly damaging belch.
- Iron Tail: Guzzlord coats its tail in metal, presumably iron, and swings it at the opponent. This may lower the opponent's defense.
- Hammer Arm: Guzzlord hammers down one of its arms with extreme force. This lowers Guzzlord's speed.
- Bite: Guzzlord bites the opponent. This may cause the opponent to flinch.
- Stockpile: Guzzlord charges up power boosting its defense and special defense. It can only be used three times.
- Swallow: Guzzlord swallows the power it has gained through Stockpile to heal itself. The more it has used Stockpile the more it heals. This consumes the Stockpiles however forcing Guzzlord to use it again to regain its lost defensive buffs.
- Brutal Swing: Guzzlord brutally swings at the opponent with a dark energy. This can also hit multiple opponents.
- Steamroller: Guzzlord rolls over the opponent crushing them and possibly making them flinch.
- Dragon Tail: Guzzlord coats its tail with energy and swings it at the opponent knocking them back a large distance.
- Stomping Tantrum: Guzzlord stomps around angrily out of frustration. If its previous move fails, this move's power doubles.
- Crunch: Guzzlord coats its fangs in a dark energy and crunches the opponent with them possibly lowering their defense.
- Thrash: Guzzlord thrashes around for a while. If there are multiple opponents each series of attacks will be directed at one at random. This leaves Guzzlord confused afterwards.
- Gastro Acid: Guzzlord vomits up some stomach acid to nullify the opponent's Ability.
- Wring Out: Guzzlord powerfully wrings the opponent dealing more damage the more health they have left.
- Dragon Rush: Guzzlord rushes the opponent while covered with energy possibly making them flinch