|“||I haven't finished yet. We haven't finished yet! Growlmon is still willing to fight, and as long I'm still breathing, I'll be right there by his side. It's time to use the power that brought us here in the first place. Are you guys ready? Because we're gonna do this even if you're not. This battle has only just begun!||„|
Takato Matsuki is a main character in the Digimon Tamers anime and has appeared in various other media, such as movies, video games and crossover events. In contrast to the "leader" characters before and after, Takato Matsuki is very shy, meek and sensitive, but he is none the less a courageous and brave leader.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 6-C | High 4-C | At least 2-A | At least 2-A | At least 2-A
Name: Takato Matsuko, Guilmon, Growlmon, Wargrowlmon, Megidramon, Gallantmon, Gallantmon Crimson Mode
Origin: Digimon Tamers
Gender: Male | Genderless but referred to as Male
Age: 10 | Probably two months old
Classification: Human, Digimon Tamer, Digidestined | Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Self-Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Ice Manipulation, Life Draining, Status Effect Inducement, Sleep Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference), Death Manipulation, and Existence Erasure, Illusion Creation, Teleportation, Summoning, Shapeshifting, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Transmutation, Phasing | All previous Abilities, Plasma Manipulation, Fear Inducement, Mind Control, Immobilization | All previous abilities, Holy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Debuffing, Flight, Atomic Destruction | All previous abilities, Flight/Levitation, Atmospheric Energy Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Mid), his shield protects him from various special attacks, can create forcefields, can summon his weapons, absorb or destroy data, Light Manipulation, Expert Spearman and Swordsman, Teleportation, Enhanced Senses (able to track people across the world and other dimensions), Can create holes in dimensions | All previous abilities, Can shatter the bonds between this world and next, casting his enemies into oblivion, Able to disintegrate his opponents into electrons, then consigning them to oblivion within another dimension for all eternity.
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Destroyed a large chunk of concrete) | At least Large Island level (Absorbed the data of several Adult-level Digimon and continue to grow as powerful as them, until he was capable of matching them in combat) | At least Large Island level (Capable of fighting Digimon of Folder Continent, who were scientifically measured to be 1000 times stronger than File Island Digimon) | Large Star level (Comparable to Cyberdramon) | At least Multiverse level+ (Fought on par with Beelzemon. It's very existence was disrupting and at a fast rate, destroying the Digital World, the Real World, The Universe of the Gods and countless miniverses of varying sizes) | 'At least Multiverse level+ (Comparable to MegaGargomon, who defeated Zhuqiaomon. Fought and defeated Mephistomon, who is superior to the Dark Masters. Defeated Beelzemon) | At least Multiverse level+ (Effortlessly defeated the strongest avatars of D-REAPER)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Able to keep up and react to Renamon, able to intercept Behemoth, faster with Digimodify) | Relativistic+ with FTL reactions (Equal to End of series Renamon) | Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic reactions (Superior to other Champion level Digimon) | Relativistic+ with FTL reactions (Comparable to Rapidmon) | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable (Comparable to Beelzemon) | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable (Beelzemon's equal, can do battle against D-REAPER Agents should be superior to Horn Striker) | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | At least Large Island Class | At least Large Island Class | Large Star Class | At least Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+
Durability: Large Building level | At least Large Island level | At least Large Island level | Large Star level | At least Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+
Stamina: Generally pretty high, though Guilmon has shown to tire out after long battles. | Extremely High
Range: Melee range, a few meters with projectiles | A few kilometers | A few hundred kilometers | Planetary
Standard Equipment: D-POWER and various Digi-Modify cards (see "Notable Attacks").
Intelligence: Takato has shown to be clever and resourceful throughout the series. Guilmon is smarter than he first appears and acts, but is still not very bright.
Weaknesses: Takato and Guilmon are linked and therefore need to fight together. Since Takato isn't very fast, strong nor durable this can make him an easy target. Takato gets hurt when Guilmon gets hit. These two issues are a non-issue for Gallantmon and Gallantmon Crimson.
- Damages Gargomon
- Trades blows with Gorillamon
- Holds onto a speeding Locomon
- Completely shrugs off Renamon's attacks
- Able to dodge Musyamon's sword swing
- Capable of fighting underwater
- Easily blast through Concrete
- Pyrosphere has good range and may even have some homing properties
- Stops a train with brute strength
- Survives getting thrown into a building by Gulfmon
- Fights underwater with ease
- One shots a missile array
- Capable of hurting Ultimate level Digimon
- Matched strength with a City-Buster
- Easily tanked shots from Beelzemon's guns
- Able to withstand his own attacks
- Can fly with his thrusters
- Royal Saber hits about this hard
- He can focus it, too
- Able to fight against higher-end agents of the D-REAPER
- Able to overpower Beelzemon
- Easily dispatches with several Mega-level Digimon
- Tanks Zhuqiaomon's fire.
Gallantmon Crimson Mode (Gallantmon + Grani)
- Easily cuts through D-REAPER Cables, these Cables were able to restrain Beelzemon
- Easily beats D-REAPER Agents that were able to defeat Megagargomon and Justimon.
Notable attacks/Techniques: Takato
- Digi-Modify Speed: Major movement and probably reaction speed increase on Guilmon
- Digi-Modify Hyper Wing: Gives Guilmon wings
- Digi-Modify Hypersonic: Even greater speed increase
- Digi-Modify Mega Pyrosphere: Makes Pyrosphere stronger
- Digi-Modify Digmons Drill: Gives Guilmon a drill for digging
- Digi-Modify Power: Increases Guilmon's power
- Digi-Modify Metalgarurumon Blaster: Grants Guilmon the "Metal Blaster"
- Digi-Modify Aerowing: Gives Guilmon Aeroveedramon's Wings.
- Digi-Modify Digivolution: Digivolves Guilmon into Growlmon
- Digi-Modify Matrix Digivolution: Digivolves Growlmon into Wargrowlmon (or Guilmon into Wargrowlmon)
- Pyro Sphere (Fireball): Guilmon spits a concentrated blast of fire from his mouth.
- Rock Breaker: Guilmon hits his opponent with a huge amount of force, almost like he is throwing a rock at his opponent.
- Kurogane Maru
- Quake-a-lator (Rock 'n' Roll Breaker): Drills through its target with its claws.
- Pyro Blaster (Exhaust Flame): Spews out a powerful blaze with a roar.
- Dragon Slash (Plasma Blade): Develops plasma along the blades on its elbows, then strikes the opponent.
- Atomic Blaster: Fires a strong energy beam from the two cannons on his chest.
- Radiation Blade (Double Edge): He powers up the blades on his arms and fires them at the enemy.
- Trinity Burst: In this combined attack with Taomon and Rapidmon, WarGrowlmon turns into a crystal-like form, then a beam of energy, and then he combines with the other two (also in the form of energy beams at this point) into an energy arrow that resembles a crane.
- Megalo Spark: Emits an electric shock from its chest.
- 'Hammer Edge: Stabs the enemy with its Chrome Digizoid claws.
- Megiddo Flame: Megidramon exhales a vicious maelstrom of purgatorial flames.
- Hell Howling: Megidramon howls while facing the enemy; the shock of the sound itself is critical to most weaker Digimon.
- Lightning Joust (Royal Saber): Gallantmon shoots out energy at the opponent from his Gram Lance.
- Shield of the Just (Final Elysium): Gallantmon fires an energy beam from his Aegis Shield.
- Dragon Driver: A joint attack with Grani—the two drive themselves right into their opponent.
- Yuggoth Blaster: A joint attack with Grani—a blue tri-bolo energy attack that shoots from Grani's mouth.
- Saber Shot
- Spiral Saver: Spins upwards in a very short tornado within a fire tornado.
Gallantmon Crimson Mode
- Crimson Light (Quo Vadis): Gallantmon Crimson Mode shatters the bonds between this world and next, casting his enemies into oblivion.
- Final Justice (Final Elysian): He obliterates his adversaries with the full might of his Gungnir.
- Invincible Sword (Royal Saber): Attacks with the full might of his sword Blutgang, the sword glows and releases a huge slash.
- Royal Saber: Dispatches a strong blast of lightning.
Key: Guilmon | Guilmon End of Series | Growlmon | Wargrowlmon | Megidramon | Gallantmon | Gallantmon Crimson Mode
- Respect Thread
- Moves that are in Italic did not appear in the anime.