Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | High 8-C | At least High 8-C | 6-B | At least 6-B | 4-B | 4-B
Name: Guilmon | BlackGuilmon | Growlmon/Growmon | BlackGrowlmon/BlackGrowmon | WarGrowlmon/MegaloGrowmon | BlackWarGrowlmon/BlackMegaloGrowmon
Classification: Rookie level Virus Attribute Reptile Digimon | Champion level Virus Attribute Demon Dragon Digimon | Ultimate level Virus Attribute Cyborg Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Self-Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | All previous abilities, Statistics Amplification, Resistance to Fire Manipulation and Plant Manipulation | All previous abilities, Disease Manipulation | All previous Abilities, Nonexistent Physiology (Physical. BlackGrowlmon/BlackWarGrowlmon is a nonexistent being as a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area), Plasma Manipulation, Fear Inducement, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure (As a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area, he is nonexistent), Immortality (Type 5), (For BlackGrowlmon and BlackWarGrowlmon only) | All previous abilities, Holy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Debuffing, Flight, Atomic Destruction | All X Forms have a Resistance to Existence Erasure (Those with the X-Antibody can resist multiple levels of Program X/Particle Worm which is a mass erasure technique from Yggdrasil. This technique is so powerful that it even threatens the likes of Beelzemon who needed to gain the X-Antibody to survive it), If a version of the Digimon were to be hit by an Existence Erasing attack, they would automatically activate their X-Antibody Modes for protection.
Attack Potency: Wall level (Via this calc) | Large Building level (Via this calc) | At least Large Building level (Much stronger than before. So powerful in fact that base Guilmon cannot even hope to ever compare) | Country level (Equal to if not stronger than other Champion level Digimon such as Kyubimon) | At least Country level (Massively stronger than his base form) | Solar System level (Equal to other Ultimate Digimon such as Cerberumon. Should be above Wendigomon) | Solar System level (Massively above his base form)
Speed: Unknown | Massively Hypersonic+ (Via scaling to other Rookie Digimon) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Far superior than base) | Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic reactions (Comparable to other Champion Digimon) | Infinite (For BlackGrowlmon. Is an natural inhabitant of the Dark Area) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic reactions (Far superior to its base form) | Relativistic and FTL reactions (Equal to other Ultimate Digimon such as MetalGreymon) | Infinite (For BlackWarGrowlmon) | At least Relativistic with FTL reactions
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Large Building Class | At least Large Building Class | Country Class | At least Country Class | Solar System Class | Solar System Class
Durability: Wall level | Large Building level | At least Large Building level | Country level | At least Country level | Solar System level | Solar System level
Stamina: Decent as Gigimon | Extremely High
Range: Melee Range, A few dozen kilometers with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Digital Hazard | X-Antibody | Pendulum Blades
Intelligence: While Guilmon is not exactly book smart, as a combat-species Digimon it is an extremely talent fighter and killer. As it evolves it grows more intelligent, but more violent. However, despite it being more of a berserker, its later forms get even more skilled in combat. WarGrowlmon seems to be less of a berserker in battle and is a master of anti-air and anti-ground battle tactics. If trained by a pure and kind tamer, the Guilmon line can in fact be less berserker like.
Weaknesses: Vaccine Digimon
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Hot Bite: Attacks with a burning bite.
- Pyro Sphere: Shoots a red-hot fireball from the mouth.
- Quake-a-lator: An attack dubbed such for its claws' sturdiness, enabling them to smash even boulders to bits!
- Hazard Claw: A burning version of the original "Rock Breaker" which draws strength from the Digital Hazard element which ignites its claws into flame.
- Wild Scratch: Descends on the adversary while frantically scratching with its claws.
- Kiai Tame: Concentrates and powers up the damage done by his next attack.
- Kurenai-maru: Attacks foe with an armor-slicing katana.
- Guil Shot: Emits a blast wave with the mouth.
- Attack Charge: Boosts it's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Wolkenapalm: Causes an eruption to burn the opponent from below.
- Hot Bite: Attacks with a burning bite.
- Pyro Grenade: Spits out a black flame bullet which detonates when it contacts a target.
- Virus Breath: Spews out black flame full of computer viruses.
- Fire Mitt: Sets its claws ablaze with an explosive Fireball.
- Exhaust Flame: Breathes out a scorching burst of flames with a roar. Has a chance to increase Attack Potency by 10%.
- Plasma Blade/Dragon Slash: Charges the blades on its forearms with plasma and slices the enemy with them.
- Howling: Makes the enemy cower with a fierce howl.
- Raiden Blade: Unleashes intense energy from its plasma blade.
- Pyro Blaster: Breathes fire continuously.
- Comet Hammer: Crushes the foe with falling rocks.
- Atomic Blaster: Fires beams from its chest-mounted cannons that destroy the enemy at the atomic level.
- Double Edge: Slices at the enemy with its Pendulum Blades, or uses its vernier to charge forward with glowing Pendulum Blades extended.
- Megalo Spark: Fires electricity from its chest-mounted cannons.
- Assault Balancer: Impales the enemy with its Assault Balancer and throws them.
- Guard Break: Lowers the foe's durability by 10%.
- Saint Knuckle: Strikes the foe with a fist powered by holy light energy.
- Atomic Megalo Blaster: Fires a beam from the huge central gun port on its chest.
- Double Edge Σ: Cuts the opponent to pieces with its Pendulum Blades Σ.
Keys: Gigimon | Guilmon and BlackGuilmon | Guilmon X | Growlmon and BlackGrowlmon | Growlmon X | WarGrowlmon and BlackWarGrowlmon | WarGrowlmon X