Powers and Stats
Name: William F. Guile, "Van Damme's Guile"
Age: At his 30's
Origin: Street Fighter: The Movie
Attack Potency: Street level+ (Easily knocked out Bison's troops which had armor made of steel, kicked Bison so hard that he flew dozens of meters and destroyed a gigantic computer)
Speed: Peak Human with Supersonic reactions (Managed to dodge bullets after they were shot)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human
Striking Strength: Street Class+ (Kicked Bison so hard that he flew dozens of meters and destroyed a gigantic computer)
Durability: Street level+
Stamina: Peak human
Standard Equipment: Pistols and knives.
Weaknesses: Bad pronunciation, hot headed.
- Sonic Boom: The user throws a crescent-shaped wave of energy with a quick arm motion.
- Flash Kick: The user performs a backflip, kicking his opponent harshly as he does.
- Handcuffs: Guile pulls out a pair of handcuffs and places them on the opponent. The move does no damage but it restrains the opponent for a couple seconds.
- Triple Flash: Makes 3 consecutive flash kicks.
- G. Arts: It is a series of high kicks in a row, with many hits.