|“||Go home and be a family man.||„|
Guile (ガイル Gairu) is a video game character in Capcom's Street Fighter series of fighting games, introduced in Street Fighter II. Although his role in the Street Fighter story was at first minimal, he is considered the third leading and best male character in the series, after Ryu and Ken, largely due to his effectiveness as a character and his popularity.
Guile is a tough man, both physically and mentally, who takes pride in family and is a loving husband and father to his own family. A stoic man at heart, Guile's calm and emotionless exterior actually hides the rage within him after Charlie's death. Although loyal to the military and the United States, Guile is extremely persistent. He is so driven to find out who betrayed him in the jungles of Thailand, and to try and get at M. Bison, that he would even put that over his duties with both his family and the Air Force.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Origin: Street Fighter
Age: 38 in Street Fighter 3
Classification: Human, Major of the United States Air Force
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Way stronger than Balrog, who can kill elephants, managed to fight off Juri-Han who is considerably stronger than Chun-Li. Juri can easily destroy buildings by just charging her ki)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+, exact level unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ via power-scaling
Range: Standard melee range, at least several meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Very skilled combatant and tactician. He is a major in the United States Air Force (U.S.A.F) and the Air Force Fighting Champion.
Weaknesses: Nothing notable.
- Sonic Boom: The user throws a crescent-shaped wave of energy with a quick arm motion (that may or may not be an actual shockwave that is created by a force faster than the speed of sound, which is what an actual sonic boom is).
- Sonic Blade: Guile spins up sonic energy to create a stationary vertical Sonic Boom projectile.
- Sonic Cross: By throwing a Sonic Boom immediately after using Sonic Blade, Guile can power up it into a 2-hit attack.
- Flash Kick: The user performs a backflip, kicking his opponent harshly as he does. The attack is almost instantaneous, and the arc of the kick leaves a flash in its wake.
- Double Flash: Guile performs a Flash Kick and continues with another Flash Kick that hits heavier as he follows up with an intermediate transitional kick with his adjacent leg as he flips forward.
- Solid Puncher: Guile charges his fists with ki energy. This allows him to throw up to four extra Sonic Boom attacks in quick succession.
- Sonic Hurricane: Guile unleashes a massive Sonic Boom which whirls in place directly in front of him, dealing significant damage to any foe caught in it. The Level depends on how many hits it causes/how long it lasts.
- Flash Explosion: Guile crouches before proceeding to deliver a multi-hitting Flash Kick. He then follows up with another multi-hitting Flash Kick. If this lands, Guile then finishes with a final, powerful Flash Kick.
- Sonic Tempest: This move is activated when Guile uses Sonic Hurricane while Solid Puncher is still active. A stronger version of the Sonic Hurricane, it has wider range and more attack power.