Guila (ギーラ) is a Holy Knight, the daughter of Holy Knight Dale who disappeared during a mission, and Zeal's older sister. After becoming one of the New Generation of Holy Knights, Guila was sent to kill the Seven Deadly Sins in the Capital of the Dead. As such, she is the primary antagonist of the Capital of the Dead arc.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Origins: Nanatsu no Taizai
Classification: Human, Holy Knight
Attack Potency: Small City level (Contended with and temporarily overwhelmed Meliodas, Ban and Diane simultaneously. She was also briefly capable of contending with King, though she was quickly defeated.)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Outfought Ban, Diane and Meliodas altogether, though it should be noted that the Sins were playing around [e.g. Diane was more occupied trying to get attention from Meliodas] and King on his own later pressed her hard with his attack speed)
Lifting Strength: Class G+
Striking Strength: Small City Class
Range: Extended melee range with her weapons, several dozen meters with explosions
Standard Equipment: Her armor and lance (equipment on par with Sacred Treasures, greatly augmenting her abilities), earlier used a rapier
Intelligence: A skilled fencer who has masterful control over her ability, allowing her to catch even experienced (if playful) fighters like Meliodas and Ban off guard. She has also been shown to learn from her mistakes, creating the Chain Explosion technique and detonating her flares remotely to bypass Meliodas's Full Counter.
Weaknesses: Can be somewhat overconfident. Her normal flares require contact with a physical object in order to detonate, though this flaw seems to have been mitigated if not eliminated after recieving her lance.
-Explosion (爆炎, Bakuen): Guila's ability with which allows her to generate explosions, whose size she can control and manipulate. Guila channels her ability through her rapier; with a single flick, she can produce flares from the tip of her weapon, which explode when contact is made. Utilizing the explosives, she can also generate smokescreens to confuse enemies.
- Drift Bomb (ドリフト・ボム Dorifuto Bomu): A small flare is produced at the tip of her rapier which drifts towards enemies and explodes. Although initially appearing to be weak in power, it is highly explosive and damaging.
- Shot Bomb (ショット・ボム Shotto Bomu): A chain of explosive flares are produced by a single flick of her rapier.
- Brilliant Detonation (ブリリアント・デトネーション Buririanto Detonēshon): Immense amounts of flares are accumulated and gathered before erupting and bursting apart, sending a rain of explosions onto enemies.
- Chain Explosion (チェイン・エクスプロージョン Chein Ekusupurōjon): Several flares are emitted, with stop midway before reaching the opponent. When an individual goes near a flare, it explodes, triggering the rest to also detonate. All the explosions together result in a gigantic one, that heavily damages the opponent.
- Killer Mine (キラーマイン Kirāmain): The user plants explosives underground, which explode when an individual is standing above them.