Grandmaster Nimzo is the final boss of Dragon Quest V, he was the founder of the order of Zuzwang. He has a very strange accent (Composed of leet speak) and is a pun (Alongside everything else) on Chess.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely Low 2-C
Name: Grandmaster Nimzo, Nimzo, Miudrass, Mildrath, God of Darkness
Origin: Dragon Quest
Age: Thousands of years old
Classification: Demon King
Attack Potency: Likely Universe level+ (Many people considered him in the same league as the goddess, seized power of Nadiria which the Goddess holds dominion over and controls)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Likely Universal Class
Durability: Likely Universe level+
Stamina: Very high
Range: Unknown, Multi-dimensional in the original game
Standard Equipment: Nothing special
Intelligence: Very high
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
Feats: Recreated Nadiria, was more powerful than the Goddess
- C-C-Cold Breath: Breathes out a massive blast of freezing cold icy breath.
- Disruptive Wave: Negates all power ups, transformations, and summons right in their tracks.
- Kafrizzle: Fires a massive orb of fire.
- Scorch: Breathes out blazing white fire.
- Meditation: Meditates and heals a huge chunk of his energy.
- Bounce: Causes magic spells to be reflected back at the opponent.
- Kaboom: Unleashes a massive explosion.
- Kasap: Halves the durability of an opponent.
- Ability to rip the soul out of someone.
Key: First form | True form