Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | At least 7-C
Classification: Kaiju, Extraterrestrial Three-Headed Dragon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low-High, but this is non-combat applicable), Flight, Fire Manipulation | All previous powers plus Gravity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Electricity Manipulation, Can teleport beings smaller than himself, Mind Control, Able to create a dome that allows objects to pass through and has a corrosive effect when they try to leave
Lifting Strength: Class M
Striking Strength: Town Class (Shredded Mothra's wings) | At least Town Class (Stomped Rainbow Mothra)
Durability: Town level, regeneration made it hard to kill | At least Town level, possibly higher with the forcefield.
Range: Extended Melee Range due to sheer size, hundreds of meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Fire Breath: When he was Cretaceous King Ghidorah, he showed the ability to shoot fireballs from his mouth. He may or may not have lost this ability when he became Grand King Ghidorah.
- Gravity Bolts: Just like the original King Ghidorah, Grand King Ghidorah can fire gravity beams from his 3 heads.
- Electricity Bolts: Grand King Ghidorah can fire 6 electricity bolts from his wings.
- Hurricane Winds: Grand King Ghidorah can create wind storms with his wings.
- Dome: Grand King Ghidorah is able to create a dome that allows objects to pass through, yet has a corrosive effect when they try to leave & the dome's exterior is laced with tentacles. He can also teleport beings inside the dome.
- Force Field: Grand King Ghidorah can create a force field by manipulating the light from projectiles.
- Mind Control: Grand King Ghidorah can install a weak mind control.
- Zero Gravity Field: Even if Grand King Ghidorah loses his wings, he can still fly by using a zero gravity field.