|“||A beast with developed vision is always controlled by that vision.||„|
|~ Grand Fisher to Ichigo|
Grand Fisher (グランドフィッシャー, Gurando Fisshā) is a Hollow that had evaded Shinigami for 54 years and is responsible for the death of Ichigo Kurosaki's mother, Masaki Kurosaki. He later transformed into an imperfect Arrancar following his defeat at the hands of Ichigo, but was killed by Isshin Kurosaki.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-C | Unknown
Name: Grand Fisher
Age: Unknown, at least over fifty years
Classification: Hollow, Arrancar
Attack Potency: At least Building level | Unknown
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Building Class | Unknown
Durability: At least Building level | Unknown
Range: Extended melee range when fighting with his sword, several dozen meters with tentacles
Standard Equipment: His Zanpakutō
- Spiritual Power: Grand Fisher possesses enough spiritual power to overwhelm Ichigo with ease, blocking his Zanpakutō with his hand and inflicting severe injuries on him.
- Enhanced Speed: During most of his fight against Ichigo, Grand Fisher showed impressive speed by repeatedly dodging his attacks and counterattacking before Ichigo could react.
- Oppression (圧髪 (オプレッション), Opuresshon; Japanese for "Force Hair"): Grand Fisher displays the ability to extend his limbs and fur in order to attack, impede or restrain an opponent.
- Tentacles: Grand Fisher has tentacles, which he uses to capture and restrain Yuzu. They come from inside the holes in his mask underneath his eyes.
- Lure (擬似餌, gijie): Grand Fisher typically hides his body and uses a lure that protrudes from his neck to attract potential victims. It can also be transformed into a decoy copy of someone close to his enemy's heart, allowing him to keep the enemy from attacking, as they will be unwilling to harm the decoy. The lure can be disconnected from the main body.
- Transcribe (脳写 (トランスクライブ), Toransukuraibu; Japanese for "Brain Projection"): Using extensions hidden inside the fingers of one of his claws, Grand Fisher can pierce an opponent's body and look into their memories, searching for something that the enemy cannot cut. Then, with the other hand, he transforms his lure into that something.
- Migration (移胴 ミグレイション, Migureishon; Japanese for "Shift Torso"): The lure also functions as a second body for Grand Fisher. Grand Fisher states that both the lure and himself are his real body and when one is injured, it can jump into the other body.
- High-Speed Regeneration: He has shown the ability to regenerate at a somewhat high speed. When his hand is cut off by Ichigo, Grand Fisher's fur covers the injury and takes the form of the missing appendage. A new hand then emerges from the fur. He only exhibits this ability in his original Hollow form.
- Descorrer (解空(デスコレール), Desukorēru; Japanese for "Loosed Void", Spanish for "Drawing Back/Opening"): A technique used by Arrancar, and sometimes others, to open a Garganta between the Human World and Hueco Mundo.
- Transformation: Grand Fisher demonstrates the ability to change his form when confronting Isshin. He grows greatly in size, with horns jutting out from his shoulders. He describes this as his true strength.
- Zanpakutō: Grand Fisher has a Zanpakutō about the size of a two-story building with a rectangular tsuba. He did not try to release it and he was killed shortly after drawing it. It is unknown if this imperfect Arrancar had a Resurrección.
Key: Hollow Form | Arrancar Form