Jou Kido and Gomamon are main characters from Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Adventure Tri. Jou is one of the 8 chosen children of the Digimon Adventure continuity and is the crest bearer of of Sincerity [reliability in the dub]. Despite his pessimistic attitude and appearing as a coward, Jou is actually quite kind and very brave.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | At least High 6-C | High 4-C | 3-C | At least 3-C
Name: Jou Kido/Joe, Pitchmon/Pichimon, Pukamon/Bukamon, Gomamon, Ikkakumon, Zudomon, Vikemon
Gender: Genderless, but appears Male
Age: Unknown (technically a child in usual form)
Classification: Digimon | DigiDestined/Chosen Digimon, Crest Bearer of Sincerity
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Communication with fish, possibly other marine life, Water Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) Hammer Mastery, Mace Mastery, Immortality (Type 1, innate ability of Digimon), Flight (Low level, only as Pukamon), Healing (Limited; Jou has some medical specialties), Ice Manipulation, Electricity Resistance, Ikkakumon has a built in missile made of Mithril, Berserker Rage, Absolute Zero and Resistance to Absolute Zero as Vikemon, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite.
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Comparable with Agumon and Gabumon, though somewhat weaker) | At least Large Island level (Damaged Ogremon [Something Garurumon had trouble with] and should be comparable with other Adult level Digimon. Far above Meramon) | Large Star level (Contributed to keeping Meicoomon Ultimate at bay with the help of other Champion level Digimon) | Galaxy level (Comparable to AtlurKabuterimon who destroyed Vademon's pocket realm) | At least Galaxy level (Traded blows with Imperialdramon FM. Should be at least as strong as The Dark Masters, and should be on par with Wargreymon)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Tentomon) | Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic reactions (Equal to other Champion Digimon such as Dobermon) | Relativistic with FTL reactions | Relativistic, with FTL reactions
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | At least Large Island Class | Large Star Class (Attack damage appears to be the same as Greymon) | Galactic Class | At least Galactic Class
Durability: Large Building level (Scaling with other Child\Rookie Digimon) | At least Large Island level (Has survived a large blast from giant Devimon in Episode 13) | Large Star level (Should be comparable to Greymon) | Galaxy level (Able to fight against Digimon this powerful) | At least Galaxy level (Tanked hits from Imperialdramon FM)
Stamina: High, was able to swim across large bodies of ocean and still have enough energy to not revert back into Gomamon. Kept on fighting even after being curb-stomped during the events of Digimon Adventure Tri 2: Ketsui
Range: Looks about 40 feet (going by when Ikkakumon attacks Unimon)
Standard Equipment: Missiles when Ikkakumon. A giant hammer when Zudomon. Two giant maces as Vikemon.
Intelligence: Gomamon is of average intelligence. Jou is rather smart, with ambitions of becoming a doctor (he becomes the first/only Digimon doctor in the finale).
Weaknesses: Digimon will devolve if he uses up too much energy. Gomamon must be well fed to evolve.
- Soap Bubbles: Shoots bubbles with soap like substance.
- Air Bubbles: Shoots bubbles
- Bubbles: Shoots bubble-like substances from its mouth.
- Marching Fishes: Summons a school of colorful flying fish from any water. Can slam into a foe to throw them off balance or can be a raft to move across water faster.
- Sliding Seal: Slides under opponent's feet, causing his opponent to trip.
- Surudoi Tsume: Attacks the foe with a slice of its claw.
- Sharp Edge: Jumps up and slices at the enemy repeatedly while in mid-air.
- Surfer Dive: Flips into the air to body slam the enemy.
- Tail Slap: Flips into the foe while spinning.
- Bubble Barrier: Slides under opponent's feet, causing his opponent to trip.
- Harpoon Vulcan: Shoots a missile from the horn on its head. The missiles can home in on opponent making it difficult to avoid.
- Heat Top: Rams his horn into the foe with a headbutt.
- Northern Lights: Breathes out a blast of chilly air.
- Icicle Coat
- Horn Attack
- Hammer Spark: Smashes its hammer onto the ground, sending out a bolt of electricity at the enemy, or just smashes his hammer into opponent and electrocutes them.
- Hammer Boomerang: Tosses its hammer like a boomerang with great force.
- Horn & Tusk: Rams tusks into a foe.
- Ice Lord Bump: Sends a wave of ice to attack the foe.
- Glacier Spear: Sends a spear of ice at the foe.
- Thor's Hammer
- Zudomon is also able to negate electric attacks by absorbing them on his horn (seen in Episode 36).
- Arctic Blizzard: Momentarily brings the surrounding atmosphere to absolute zero, then smashes the frozen enemy with Mjöllnir
- Viking Flail: Uses the morning star on its back to unleash powerful hits.
- Berserk Howl::Howls with all of its berserker rage.
- Viking Axe
- Mega Gain Guard
Key: Gomamon | Ikkakumon | Ikkakumon (Tri) | Zudomon | Vikemon
Note: This profile covers Gomamon as he appears in Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure 02, and Digimon Adventure Tri.