Gokudera Hayato (獄寺 隼人, Gokudera Hayato) was born in Italy and is 3/4 Italian and 1/4 Japanese, having a half-Japanese mother. His all-consuming ambition is to succeed as Tsuna's right-hand man.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | At least 7-C, likely higher | At least 7-C, likely higher | At least 7-B | At least 7-A, possibly higher | At least 7-A, likely higher
Name: Gokudera Hayato
Origin: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Age: 14 (Present), 24 (10 years later)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Bombs and flame weapons masterly, Explosion Manipulation, Homing Attack, Manipulation over Storm Flames, Summoning (Box Weapon), Flight, Statistics Amplification (The Disintegration effect of Storm Flames can increase on'es attack power), Minor Power Nullification and Electricity Manipulation via SISTEMA C.A.I., Forcefield Creation
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Fought and on par against Belphegor) | At least Town level, likely higher (As adult version of himself, he is far stronger than before) | At least Town level, likely higher (Fought and on par against Gamma) | At least City level (Tore off one of Zakuro's arm) | At least Mountain level, possibly higher (As a holder of an Original Vongola Ring, he should be overpower all of the Real Funeral Wreaths. Also shouldn't be far weaker than Tsuna) | At least Mountain level, likely higher (Should be comparable to Yamamoto)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with Squalo) | At least Massively Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher
Lifting Strength: Peak Human
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class | At least Town Class | At least Town Class | At least City Class | At least Mountain Class, possibly higher | At least Mountain Class, likely higher
Durability: Multi-City Block level | At least Town level, likely higher | At least Town level, likely higher | At least City level | At least Mountain level, possibly higher | At least Mountain level, likely higher
Range: Several meters with dynamite, several hundreds meters with shooting weapons.
- Dynamite: Gokudera is very proficient in the use of Dynamite as a weapon which has given him the name of "Smokin' Bomb Hayato". He always carries huge amounts of Dynamite on him at all times. He has gone on to develop multiple techniques that basically consist on bombarding his opponent with multiple explosives (the more the better), redirecting his projectiles to improve its accuracy and speed and sneak bombs pass the enemy defenses.
- Mini Bombs: Tiny sticks of dynamite that have less power than normal dynamite, but can be used in close range. Gokudera generally uses this when he's in need of a speed burst (he does this by flicking the dynamite behind him) or when the enemy is too close to use normal dynamite.
- Smoke Bomb: Dynamites that instead of exploding, it expels smoke from its lid and creates a wall of smoke that allows the user to escape or blind the enemy for a short period of time.
- Box Weapon:Flame Arrow: The carrier Box Weapon that is used to project & deliver the Sistema C.A.I.'s various ammunition cargo, which is a mid-long ranged shooting arm fixed onto Gokudera's hand resembling an open mouth skull acting as the cannon barrel. While another skull mounted at it's rear coupled with an ammo slot modled to it's side are used for loading/launching differently prefered bolt types be it actual bullets, storm & other dying will flames or even his own dynamite being its dispensed payload.
- Box Weapon:Sistema C.A.I. (System Change Arms Instantaneous): a set of 16 Box Weapons that can combine and quickly interchange between each other. The set is composed by 4 Storm-attribute Boxes, 2 Lightning-attribute Boxes, 4 Rain-attribute Boxes, 2 Sun-attribute Boxes and 4 Cloud-attribute Boxes. When going into battle, Gokudera attaches all these Boxes around his waist.
- Box Weapon:Gatto Tempesta (Storm Cat): Named Uri and also a part of Sistema C.A.I. It is capable of becoming a Storm Leopard by absorbing Sun Flames. When updated to its Vongola Box Form, Uri is now capable of Cambio Forma that can change into the shape of an archery-style weapon. When released from the Hayato's Storm Buckle, Uri gained armor on its legs and is wearing sunglasses, and is capable of merging directly with Hayato for his Cambio Forma.
- Pantera Tempesta (Storm Leopard): It's Storm Cat grows into with the Flames of the Sun Kangaroo's pouch. All features have powered up to the point that it can't even be compared to the Storm Cat. In special, its offensive power is extremely high and it became the core Box Weapon of the Sistema C.A.I.
- Cambio Forma:G's Archery: A bow and arrow-based weapon first used by the first generation Vongola Storm Guardian, G.. Gokudera, can transform his Box Animal Uri into a similar weapon. The weapon design has the limbs of the bow made of "bones". It is capable of increasing the output of Storm Flames as compared to the normal box weapon. It has the Roman Numeral "I" on the front to symbolize the connection to the first generation Guardian.
- Cambio Forma version X: This Cambio Forma reverts to Gokudera's original weapon (dynamite). Uri now merges directly with Gokudera. Upon Cambio Forma Version X, Gokudera gains a large amount of dynamite strapped on his body and flame emblazoned armor on his thighs and one of his arms.
Intelligence: Very High inside and outside of combat (Makes extremely complex plans on defeating opponents, is a straight A student)
Weakness: None Notable
- Double Bombs: An attack used with dynamite. The user uses this technique by throwing 2 times the amount of bombs he usually throws, so he throws 16 dynamite sticks. Gokudera is a master of this attack and is able to use it easily and perfectly.
- Double Bomb with Mini Bombs: Double the Bombs with Mini Bombs added in. First used against Chikusa. Gokudera throws small Bombs before normal Bombs to create an illusion that they are all the same size.
- Triple Bombs: An attack used by Gokudera with his dynamite sticks by throwing 3 times the amount he usually throws, so he throws 24 dynamite sticks.
- Speed Bomb: A technique which Gokudera uses a tiny stick of dynamite to propel himself forward when he's unable to dodge an attack using his usual speed. Although effective, Gokudera has been shown to be reluctant to use this because it causes himself physical harm.
- Bomb Spray: An attack in which the user flicks a dynamite stick at his opponent while in close proximity. However, the resulting explosion injures the user as well.
- Bomb Blitz: Gokudera scatters dynamite under and behind the intended target while crossing paths with them, surrounding the target with dynamite.
- Bomb Traps: Traps set with dynamite sticks that are stuck to a wall or the floor with tar or another black, sticky substance to explode and stop the enemy from running after the user so that the latter can run away.
- Rocket Bombs: Special bombs used by Gokudera. The bombs are enhanced and upgraded with propulsion powder to make up for their lack of speed and accuracy.
- Storm Flames: are strong red Flames that are highly offensive and, with the assistance of its Disintegration characteristic, can make anything that touches them into decaying and breaking apart, including other Dying Will Flames. The core of a Storm Flame is an ordinary red shade, but the inner layer is a very pale, somewhat pink-like shade of red-white and the outer edges of the Flame are deep crimson. In the manga, the outer edges of the Flames are distinctively dark.
- Disintegration: The Storm Flame's characteristic. It has the power to inflict great damage, minimize the effect of Flame attacks, or even break through other Flames. The Disintegration characteristic represents a destructive nature and power.
- Bone Loops: One of the Storm Boxes that make up Gokudera's Sistema C.A.I. They are multiple circles composed by small bone-like parts that expand themselves and float around once charged with Flames. The space between the loops is filled with a screen of Storm Flames. They mainly serve as shields, but can also be used to immobilize enemies by surrounding them like a prison. They can also be simultaneously charged with Flames of other attributes for compound effects, such as having an extra layer of Rain Flames that partially neutralize attacks with their Tranquility factor.
- Rain Tube: One of the Sistema C.A.I.'s special ammunition for the Flame Arrow, it provides a coating of Rain Flames around the bursts of Storm Flames usually shot by the weapon. The Tranquility effect of the Rain Flames weakens enemy defenses, allowing the Storm Flames to breakthrough with its Disintegration factor.
- Sun Cartridge: One of the Sistema C.A.I.'s special ammunition for the Flame Arrow, it comes in a form similar to a machinegun's ammunition belt. It fires several solid projectiles covered with Sun and Storm Flames in quick succession. The Activation of the Sun Flames give the projectiles an irregular acceleration that confuses the enemy.
- Cloud Tube: One of the Sistema C.A.I.'s special ammunition for the Flame Arrow, it fires a beam of Storm and Cloud Flames that divides itself in a "tree diagram"-like fashion due to the Cloud's Propagation factor, thus creating a widespread attack that is difficult to avoid.
- Flame Thunder: An attack where Gokudera uses the Lightning Tube with his Flame Arrow to fire a beam of Storm and Lightning Flames, which is strengthened by the Solidification factor of the Lightning Flame and powered up by the Storm Flame's Disintegration.
- Flame Missile: An explosive missile that serves as ammunition for the Sistema C.A.I.'s Flame Arrow attack. The missile is able to cause a relatively high amount of damage to its target.
- Tornado Flame Arrow: An attack made by Gokudera's Cambio Forma: G's Archery. After a period of time is taken to concentrate Storm Flames at the tip of an arrow, a single, highly destructive burning arrow of bones is shot.
- Gatling Arrow: An attack made by Gokudera's Cambio Forma: G's Archery. It is an attack that fires four Storm Flame arrows simultaneously. It is capable of pinning an enemy to the ground and incapacitating them.
- Flame Thunder: It fires a beam of Storm and Lightning Flames which is strengthened by the Solidification factor of the Lightning.
- Rocket Bomb Version X: A Vongola Gear-enhanced version attack of original Rocket Bombs. The difference between the two is that the dynamites are propelled by Storm Flames rather than gunpowder. The upgraded dynamite has also gained homing abilities and ridges that catch air during flight. The spiraling caused by the ridges increases the speed and the power of the dynamite.
- Air Bomb: A technique where Gokudera throws a dynamite beneath him to create an shockwave to blast and propel himself upwards.
- Uri Bomb: An attack where Gokudera uses Uri as a bomb, using Uri's tail as the fuse. However, this attack can only be used twice in a period of three days, as it consumes Uri's own Flames rather than the user's. The more it is used, the smaller Uri gets. When he regains his strength, he returns to normal size.
Key: Varia Arc | Future Arc (Older Version) | Future Arc (Present Version)| Choice Arc | With Original Vongola Ring | Inheritance Ceremony Arc/Curse of the Rainbow Arc