Gloxinia is an elite warrior of the Demon Clan, serving directly under the Demon King as the Repose of the Ten Commandments. He is also a former king of the Fairy King's Forest and the first to hold the title, however, he abandoned that position long ago.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Age: 4,400 years (1400 years biologically)
Classification: Fairy King
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Flight, Can inflict wounds which are difficult to regenerate (On a Mid level), Aura, Armor Creation, Statistics Amplification (Can increase his offensive and defensive capabilities with Yggdra Armor), Telekinesis, Mind Manipulation (Can induce a trance-like euphoria), Healing (Moon Rose can heal wounds that even High regeneration can't), Poison Manipulation (via Death Thorn), Energy Projection, Illusion Creation, Plant Manipulation, Life Manipulation (via Disaster), Telepathy (Can read the hearts and minds of others to learn their true intentions and thoughts)
Lifting Strength: Below Average physically, At least Class G with Spirit Spear Basquias
Striking Strength: Below Average Class physically, Country Class+ with Spirit Spear Basquias
Durability: Country level+ (Took a hit from Pseudo-Sun Escanor using Rhitta at a power level comparable to Estarossa's, though he nearly died. Took several attacks from Unsealed Demon Meliodas and kept fighting) Hard to kill due to regeneration via Spirit Spear Basquias Form Seven: Moon Rose.
Stamina: Superhuman (Kept fighting after taking numerous severe injuries)
Range: Tens of kilometers
Standard Equipment: Spirit Spear Basquias
Intelligence: High. Gloxinia has demonstrated great combat skill, being able to quickly switch between various forms of Basquias at a moment's notice. He was also able to learn an advanced Goddess technique.
Weaknesses: He only has a limited number of Droplets of Life stored up in Form Seven: Moon Rose, meaning he can only regenerate a limited number of times.
Despite being a Ten Commandment, Gloxinia is a Fairy and has never demonstrated the demonic abilities such as black matter manipulation and regeneration that high-level demons have. As such it is best to assume he does not have access to those abilities since he is not a demon.
Flight: Gloxinia can freely levitate and fly, seemingly not needing to flap his wings to remain in the air.
Heart Reading: As a Fairy, Gloxinia can perceive others' thoughts in order to judge their intentions.
Telekinesis: Gloxinia was able to levitate Diane and King in the air by their throats, choking them.
Repose: The effects of its curse are currently unknown.
Disaster: A power manifested in Gloxinia due to his nature as Fairy King. It allows him to "control life and death." King shares the ability, and has used it to suddenly increase the size of wounds and to trigger rheumatism in an old man. Gloxinia's plant creation and manipulation techniques presumably use this magic power. He has summoned plants such as sickle-shaped vines to threaten Meliodas and Ban. He also created a flying, helicopter-like flower large and strong enough to support Hawk Mama in the air.
- Cursed Vine Tree: Gloxinia summons giant wood construct monsters from the earth, and can propel them high into the air to deal with airborne opponents.
- Gloxinia Servant: Gloxinia shapes plant material into a likeness of his sister Gerheade, and can strengthen the construct by putting more magic power into it. Due to its makeup, it can regenerate from most normal attacks and needs to be completely destroyed for it to stop functioning. It can summon its own powerful plants to aid it in combat, creating thorny vines strong enough to restrain Pre-Training Diane.
Euphoria Inducement: Gloxinia was able to infiltrate the Fairy King's Forest by putting all of the occupants into a state of euphoria, dancing in circles with each other despite King normally being able to detect the presence of Commandments from hundreds of kilometers away. He was able to kidnap King and Diane and take them far away before anyone noticed they had disappeared.
Time Regression Spell: A Goddess Clan spell taught to Drole in the past that allows him to send someone's soul back into his past to live through his actions and possibly act differently. It is important to note that the spell does not actually affect time, it is more akin to an advanced illusion.
Spirit Spear Basquias: Gloxinia's magic weapon is a shape-changing spear created from the Sacred Tree and bestowed on him by the tree. It can repair itself when damaged and has many different forms that grant Gloxinia a variety of powerful abilities. Gloxinia has shown the ability to call his spear to himself through portals.
- Form One: Basquias: The original form of the spear, Basquias takes the form of a massive spear that levitates in the air. Gloxinia directs it at his target and launches it at extremely high speeds, fast enough that not even Unsealed Demon Meliodas could react in time to dodge it. At the end of the spear's flight a massive explosion is released.
- Form Two: Guardian: Basquias takes the form of a gigantic hornet-like insect that possesses incredible speed. The insect's stinger can inflict Necrosis with its strikes, paralyzing its victim's limbs.
- Form Five: Yggdra Armor: Basquias takes the form of large armor with massive claws on the gauntlets. Despite having extremely low physical strength himself, the armor allows Gloxinia to smack Unsealed Demon Meliodas into the ground.
- Form Seven: Moon Rose: Part of Basquias shifts into a pale blooming flower, from which Gloxinia can release Droplets of Life. Droplets can heal fatal injuries, including those caused by Hellblaze, which is powerful enough to negate Ban's regeneration. Gloxinia only has a certain number of Droplets stored up at a time, once they are gone he takes a while to make more.
- Form Nine: Death Thorn: Basquias separates into an uncountable number of vines, shooting out and piercing through Gloxinia's targets. The slightest wounds caused by the vines are fatal, causing the victim to gush blood from their orifices and die. Gloxinia can control a vast number at a time to seek out living targets over at least an 8 mile radius, as shown at Vaizel, and he can also control them at close range during combat.
- Form Ten: Emerald Octo: Gloxinia usually keeps his spear in this form and surrounds himself with its tentacles. The tentacles are controlled by Gloxinia and can be used as powerful weapons.