Gildiss the Red Dragon is the main antagonist of King of Dragons, a hack'n'slash game with fantasy themes.
Gildiss is a massive dragon that was sleeping prior King of Dragons, and once he awoke, he started to cause mayhem, and the five protagonists were eventually sent to stop him.
Powers and Stats
Name: Gildiss. A.K.A: Gildiss the Red Dragon
Origin: King of Dragons
Gender: Unknown, supposedly male
Classification: Evil dragon
Attack Potency: Room level (Even his casual fireballs cause massive damage to the Cleric; dwarfs the Great Dragonian by a large amount)
Speed: At least Peak Human due to sheer size
Lifting Strength: Unknown.
Striking Strength: Wall Class due to sheer size
Durability: Building level (The most durable boss of the game; Even with endgame gear, the damage caused to him is very small; Easily resists a barrage of three magical thunderbolts)
Stamina: Above average (Can keep up with the 5 heroes)
Range: Several meters with fireballs
Standard Equipment: None.
Intelligence: Average; Skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: Quite the large target, underestimates his foes.
- Can easily fight with the 5 heroes.
- Dwarves in power most of the other bosses of the game.
- His attacks cause massive damage even to a full-level Cleric.
- Easily resists three magical lighting bolts.
- Flamethrower: Gildiss opens his mouth and shoots a continuous spray of fire. There is a variation where he pursues the enemy with his flamethrower until he is hit.
- Fireballs: Gildiss shoots three fireballs from his mouth that cause significant damage.
- Grab Attack: 'If someone gets past his head or too close for him (Thus, getting him on a disadvantageous position), Gildiss grabs the person and throws him/her away, with great strength. However, this attack doesn't cause much damage.