Powers and Stats
Origin: The Envoy
Classification: Great Igva, Member of the Council of Four
Powers and Abilities: Time Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Resurrection, Regeneration, Soul Manipulation, Omniscience, Omnipresence, Information Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Absorption, Non-Corporeal, Quantum Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Magic, Sealing
Attack Potency: Hyperverse level (She is an 507-dimensional entity)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Hyperversal
Durability: Hyperverse level (She is an 507-dimensional entity)
Standard Equipment: Unknown
Giibel is a multidimensional being (more than a 500 dimensions). She has a large number of avatars, from which consists her main body. She can be separated in the billions of avatars at once, or assemble all of them into one body. In his conception of the world does not give Giibel multidimensionality of infinite strength, speed, and so on, but to freely navigate in the multidimensional spaces, incomprehensible for three-dimensional beings, and provides high indestructibility. To destroy Giibel required to completely destroy all his physical and mental incarnations in all the universes and dimensions.
Manipulating her body Giibeli allow her to make absolutely any shape, including increased up to the size of the universe.
Powerful magic allows Giibel manipulate any physical laws within the universe, changing them widely. Significantly controls the space-time continuum, which allows it to change the number of dimensions in a large region of the universe, or minimize space, or creating gaps in the metric, or encapsulate the enemy in black holes, or catch the enemy in multi-dimensional traps inside quark, etc. Able to teleport within the limits of the universe, can move between universes itself or by zhrugr. Her senses fully embraces the universe, which is located inside, and a few next to it.
- Mental Manipulation - Giibel able to make a powerful mental attack which destroy the mind and the memory of the victims, or makes them crazy and kill. She can attack the population of entire worlds. Ordinary people can be killed by her presence, even without her desire.
- Control - She is able to implement her own mental projections into millions of people, subjecting them to his will and to gain full access to the knowledge and memory.
- Limiting spells - Giibel somewhat weaker than the other Great Igvas in direct combat, that she compensates by using more stronger mental attacks, as well as cunning and deceit. Instead of directly fight with the enemy she takes the form of a beautiful woman, or insert herself into the beloved woman of the enemy and empathically manipulating, inspires the love to her. Then she luring the enemy into a trap created in advance (for example, in the form of the castle). The enemy comes into it - and is captured by the monstrous forces of the restraining spell. Spells of Giibel can not be removed as long as she was alive (at least, the Seven Lords are able to fight with Lucifer and are not able to release a prisoner of Giibel). And even if she died, the spell continues to keep the victim in a shroud of stopped time. Moreover, the embedded copy of Giibel's consciousness is inserted in the structure of a spell, and when anyone attempts to remove it she reborn even if she has been wiped out from existence. If seal removed victim and released him will be striked by time annihilation spell. Spell looks like half a kilometer black coffin.
- Manipulation of souls - Giibel is a specialist in the manipulation of souls. She owns technique of "deviding" of the soul, scattering shards of the soul and mind of the victim by the random of people throughout the metaverse. This spell may impose on the whole world, and if the victim trying to leave his soul automatically sprays, and his body turns to stone. It can also kill a man, and get his soul to keep as an invisible ghost that it will be used as a spy or a monster.
- Gashsharva, Universe of Absurd - Giibel's universe whose space specially modified. Any magical effect of any magic user (except Giibel) automatically neutralized. As a result, someone else's magic is almost useless in in this universe, and even the enemy of her level loses almost all the power. Exception conceptually more powerful creatures or weapons (for example, Lucifer's Mortifier).
- Manipulation of the universes - With preparation Giibel can manipulate the billions of universes (which are more than 500-dimensional structures), creating complex structures of them with different purposes (and is able to destroy all of it).
- Zhrugr - Giibel's "horse", biomechanical unit, designed to quickly move within the metaverse. Being the size of two kilometers and has powerful built-in weapons. Able to make powerful mental attack, shots with powerful streams of various types of radiation, annihilation attacks. The most powerful weapon capable of causing convolution of space.
- Empus - pet of Giibel, a kind of multi-dimensional jellyfish, helps Giibel in battle. Multidimensional tentacle connects to the enemy, and in a few seconds drains energy and soul of any living creature.
- Shihhirth - hand weapons, which firing needles for tens of kilometers. "Bullets" from the relatively harmless, causing convolution space into a black hole within a few kilometers, to very dangerous, causing the vacuum resonance and literally blowing up space on a significant scale.