Extraordinary or incredible mental abilities. Although a phenomenal memory and computing capacity can be characterized by geniuses, by genius, first of all, refers to creativity, analysis, capacity for productive activities, as well as original, thinking outside the box.
- The pseudo-genius - the one who has only certain aspects of the genius (for example, powerful computing capabilities, encyclopedic knowledge in many sciences or high IQ).
- Scientific genius - one who possesses phenomenal intellectual abilities in the scientific field. For example the one who can understand, use, and create new sophisticated scientific methods and technologies.
- Strategic genius - one who possesses phenomenal intellectual capacity for planning. These include management skills, ability to analyze information, the ability to clearly understand the objectives and think through the possibility of achieving them, monitor events, calculate the actions of others in the long run.
- Tactical genius - one who possesses phenomenal intellectual abilities in the field of training and fighting. These include management skills, ability to analyze the battlefield and use it for their own advantage, the ability to identify enemy weaknesses and precognition enemy action.
- Detective genius - one who possesses phenomenal intellectual abilities in the field of investigation. This includes information gathering skills, search for clues, espionage, analytical skills, ability to generate a set of theories and knowledge in psychology that provide sociability, the ability to provide psychological pressure and to manage people.
- Criminal genius - one who possesses phenomenal intellectual capacity in the commission of criminal activities. These include management skills, the ability to plan and analytics, acting, as well as knowledge of psychology, which provide the ability to mislead, to negotiate or to intimidate others.