|“||TONIGHT IS THE END OF OUR BLOODSTAINED HISTORY!!||„|
Born to the Komato, an alien race of galactic conquerors, Tor eventually joined the army and rose to the rank of general. He was popular with his soldiers as a young, smart, and decisive leader who led them to many victories. He was the lover of the famed Komato supersoldier Iosa Sakera, and friends with the Tasen leader Hel Sarie, before civil war broke out with the Tasen after years of discrimination within Komato society. Eventually, Tor would kill his old friend and oversee the Alpha Strikes of many Tasen homeworlds, driving the species to near extinction.
Eventually, he followed them back to their old home planet of Origin, now known as Earth, to finish them off once for all. Notified to the Tasen's location either by a failed Tasen ploy, Tor launched an invasion of Earth to eradicate the last remaining Tasen. However, many of the Komato and Tasen were defeated by a human equipped with Tasen nanotechnology - Iji Kataiser, known only as the "Human Anomaly". She defeated and (possibly) killed Iosa before confronting Tor himself, trying to get him to call off the Alpha Strike. However, Tor refused, and the two of them fought.
Tor lost and submitted to Iji's superior skills. He called off the Alpha Strike and killed himself, leaving the remaining humans (and Tasen, if there are any left) to their own devices on the ruined Earth.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-A, likely higher. At least 7-C with Phantom Hammer
Age: Said to be young
Classification: Komato General
Attack Potency: At least Small Building level, likely higher (Can fight against Iji, and his arsenal is much stronger than hers). At least Town level with Phantom Hammer (Vaporized Hel Sarie and half her battlecruiser with a single shot. Phantom Hammers are used to wipe out the surfaces of planets. In-game, the Phantom Hammer is a one-hit kill and is also used to punch through forcefields and buildings designed to withstand nuclear bombardment).
Speed: Subsonic (Kept up with Iji and should be superior to Komato and Tasen fodder), possibly higher (jumps hundreds of meters in seconds, onto neighboring buildings)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Class 1 due to sheer size
Striking Strength: At least Small Building Class, likely higher (Far stronger than Annihilators, which break through walls by walking into them)
Durability: At least Small Building level, likely higher (Unaffected by most of Iji's weapons, and even the most powerful ones barely damage him)
Range: Hundreds of meters with normal arsenal, continental with Phantom Hammer.
- Eidolon Armor: Tor's specialized armor, designed to fight against armies on a large scale.
Intelligence: Above average. Well-versed in military tactics. Very pragmatic.
Weaknesses: His armor takes a while to power up to its maximum potential, and is specialized to fight against armies, not singular, small targets. Dislikes unnecessary conflict. Most of his weapons can be reflected.
- Arch Devastator: Fires a series of MPFB Devastator shots.
- Chargeball: Fires a single sphere of energy straight at his target before returning to Tor. If he launches three consecutive chargeballs that return to him safely, he can absorb them to charge up and fire the Phantom Hammer.
- Death Hail: Fires a wave of powerful missiles from a distance.
- Eruption: Fires a massive laser that causes an explosion.
- Fractal Rockets: A series of rockets that split apart to release more rockets.
- Megamissiles: A series of massive homing rockets.
- Phantom Hammer: Tor's most powerful weapon, usually used on spaceships in high numbers to raze the surfaces of planets. It nullifies nearly any nanofield.
- Ragebombs: A series of explosive shells.
- Ripper: Fires fast-moving, spinning projectiles that home in on targets.
- Tyrian Claw: Fires a series of spikes that travel over the ground.
- Ultra Shotgun: Tor fires a series of massive shotgun shells from his rifle.
- Zica Burst: Fires a wave of energy that slowly moves over the ground.