Geese Howard (ギース・ハワード, Gīsu Hawādo) is the chief antagonist of the Fatal Fury series and a secondary villain in the Art of Fighting series. His role varies in the The King of Fighters continuities, though he is the true antagonist in The King of Fighters Neowave.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-B, possibly higher
Name: Geese Howard
Origin: Fatal Fury / King of Fighters
Age: Likely above 43 years old
Classification: CEO of Howard Connection, Police commissioner of Southtown, Martial Artist
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Manipulation, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Can summon lightning, Can sense the presence of people nearby, Can gather energy from the earth
Attack Potency: At least Small City level (Via powerscaling from other characters), possibly higher
Lifting Strength: Peak Human (Can throw people as large and heavy as Chang, who also carries a large iron ball)
Striking Strength: At least Small City Class, possibly higher
Durability: At least Small City level (Took hits from characters on this level), possibly higher
Stamina: High, can fight even while heavily injured
Range: Standard melee range, at least several meters with projectiles, possibly higher with lightning
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: As the CEO of the Howard Connection, Geese is extremely intelligent and very skilled in combat
Weaknesses: None notable
- Reppuken: Geese throws his signature move that resembles a pillar.
- Double Reppuken: Geese slides forward and attacks the opponent two times.
- Shippuken: Geese jumps and throws an air fireball.
- Joudan Atemi Nage: Geese counters and slams the opponent into the ground.
- Deadly Rave: Geese attacks the opponent with a series of punches and kicks.
- Raging Storm: Geese slams the ground and creates a devastating storm.
Note: His Nightmare form is not canon to the main series.