Hikari and Gatomon are main characters from the Digimon Adventure series and its sequels. Unlike the other DigiDestined Digimon, having ended up on the Server continent while the others were taken across the Net Ocean to File Island, Gatomon never got to meet her human partner initially and ended up in her current state while under the servitude of Myotismon, who abused her into becoming an obedient right hand. But after meeting Hikari Yagami, finding herself unable to harm the girl, Tailmon learned of their ties thanks to her friend Wizardmon and joins the DigiDestined.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 9-B | High 7-A | High 7-A | 4-C | 4-B | At least 3-C
Name: Tailmon/Gatomon | Hikari Yagami
Gender: Genderless but appears Female.
Age: Unknown (Technically an adult in usual form, appears as a young adult in 20s while as Angewomon.)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation, Flight, Ice Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Can boost the power of her allies, Fire Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Marksmanship with the Bow, Absorption, Status Effect Inducement, Healing, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite
Attack Potency: Wall level (Scaling to other Child\Rookie level Digimon) | Wall level (Without her Tail Ring she has the same power as a Child\Rookie Digimon) | Small Island level (Can damage Tyranomon in Adventure 02 Episode 3, should be comparable with Flamedramon) | Small Island level (Despite her small size, she is able to fight evenly along side the other Adult-level Digimon, able to damage Greymon, Kabuterimon, and Ikkakumon in Adventure Episode 27) | Star level (Defeated a Kuwagamon with a single kick. Should be comparable to Greymon and Ikkakumon) | Solar System level (Killed Myotismon with the aid of other Perfect-level Digimon, Traded blows with LadyDevimon, Should be comparable with Zudomon and AtlurKabuterimon) | At least Galaxy level (Appeared to do more damage to Cherubimon then Angemon and Angewomon combined, should be comparable with other Ultimate level Digimon such as WarGreymon and Metalgarurumon)
Speed: Unknown, likely Supersonic+ via power-scaling | Supersonic+ | Hypersonic+ (Shown to be the same speed as Lighdramon) | High Hypersonic+ (Able to blitz Adult\Champion Digimon like Greymon) | Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to Greymon) | Massively Hypersonic (Should be in the same speed tier as Metalgreymon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 2884+) with Sub-Relativistic+ reactions (Possibly on par with Metalgreymon and Metalgarurumon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class (Scaling to other Child\Rookie Digimon) | Wall Class (Without her Holy Ring she has the same power as a Child\Rookie Digimon) | Small Island Class (Can damage Tyranomon in Adventure 02 Episode 3, should be comparable with Flamedramon) | Small Island Class (Able to damage Greymon, Kabuterimon, and Ikkakumon in Adventure Episode 27) | Star Class (One shot a Kuwagamon) | Solar System Class (Posed a threat to Myotsimon) | At least Galactic Class (Appeared to do more damage to Cherubimon then Angemon and Angewomon combined, and should increase with level)
Durability: Wall level | Wall level | Small Island level (Should scale to other Armor level Digimon) | Small Island level (Took blows from various Adult-level Digimon, such as Kuwagamon in Tri) | Star level (Comparable to other Champion level Digimon) | Solar System level (Traded blows with LadyDevimon) | At least Galaxy level
Range: Looks about 40 feet (Going by when Angewomon attacks Venomvamdemon)
Standard Equipment: Bow for Angewomon
Weaknesses: Needing Hikari to assume her stronger forms, Gatomon could devolve into lesser forms if she uses up to much energy. Gatomon also needs her ring to fight at full power.
- Killed Myotismon
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Happy Paw: Fires a beam of holy energy.
- Puppy Howling: Produces a high-pitched cry to paralyze the opponent.
- Cat Punch: Punches at the enemy with her powerful claws at lightning speed.
- Cat's Eye: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from her eyes. This causes foes to lose the will to fight.
- Curse of Queen: Fires a beam from her headdress.
- Rosetta Stone: Conjures a stone tablet and hurls it at the opponent.
- Nile Jewelry: Fires explosive projectiles from her leg armor.
- Sanctuary Bind: When working with Pegasmon, creates a ring of light to bind the opponent.
- Holy Arrow: Forms a bow with the wings on its glove and fires an arrow of divine light.
- Saint Air: Creates a halo that radiates rainbow light that paralyzes evil creatures. It can also absorb the attacks of allies to boost the power of her other attacks.
- Heaven's Charm: Creates a cross of holy light that is used as a shield or an attack.
- Holy Slap: Slaps the opponent. Usually used on Ladydevimon.
- Holy Flame: Shoots a flaming tornado from her mouth.
- Apocalypse: Summons energy bolts that comes down from the heavens to strike foes.
- Hermit Fog: Sprays forth a cold mist that corrodes anything it touches.
Key: Plotmon/Salamon | Gatomon (without Holy Ring) | Nefertimon | Gatomon (with Holy Ring) | Tailmon (Tri) | Angewomon | Holydramon
Note: This profile covers Gatomon as she appears in Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02. The video game adaption of Digimon Adventure gave Tailmon an alternate mega form in Ophanimon.