Garth is the Hero of Will and a companion of the Hero of Bowerstone. When The Hero of Bowerstone went to recruit Garth, he was abducted by Lucien to the Spire. So the hero went undercover to save Garth, and after a couple years, the two escaped. After that Garth helped take the Spire from Lucien.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Fable II
Age: Over 100 years old
Classification: Hero of Will/Human
Lifting Strength: Average human
Striking Strength: Human Class
Range: Dozens of kilometers with magic via power-scaling
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Master of the Art of Will
Weaknesses: None notable
- Blades: Summons mystical blades to fly at the caster's enemies.
- Force Push: This spell creates a powerful blast of energy which radiates out from the caster, sending nearby enemies sprawling.
- Inferno: Sends forth either a ball of flames or an explosion of omnidirectional fire.
- Shock: Damages opponents with a blast of electric energy. Shock also stuns the unfortunate recipients.
- Vortex: Summons mighty elemental forces to create powerful whirlwinds that sweep the caster's enemies up and send them flying.